not new I feel new nana nana boo boo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draven

The 22,019,722nd Best Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Hey is this website for loners, depression, loneliness or something else? What's this website to you?

I was frequent on a now dead forum called Loners-Club for years and it only felt right to really involve myself because there was at most ten people on one at a time. It's been a handful of years since then and that's about the extent of my forum experience. I'm mainly here for a loner aspect of this place to answer my own question.

I don't really know much about forum etiquette and I couldn't spell the word if there was a gun to my head so I'm just going to insert my two cents when I feel like it's appropriate. Also I'll probably end up liking too many posts without being involved in the conversations.

you're free to do as you're doing. i came here out of curiosity, feeling depressed and lonely and having a poor relationship, but i feel like i'm giving more than i'm taking away from this forum, which is fine too. if i can help anyone, i give myself some value.

Latest posts

Back