Is the reason I can't get amyone to hang out with me is because I don't have a car?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

African_weasel

Reaction score
Hey guys, like the title says, I don't have a car of my own and working on getting my license before my birthday which is in September. I feel like no body hangs out with me is because I don't drive a car of my own yet. Is it more of a convenience thing or is it just that? Just fyi, here what I'm looking at, I'm about to get hired soon. http://www.wolfgangsmotor.com/2001_Land Rover_Land Rover_DULUTH_GA_190868439.veh.

I can't say for sure since I don't know your friends, but not spending time with someone just because they don't have a car is a selfish and shallow attitude. Having a car might help with your social life, but you should buy one because you want one, not because people want to use you for a ride.

I hope not. If that's the case, then they're not worth the time.
When friends don't have cars and what-not it can make hanging out difficult, especially if you're separated by long distances.

You don't want to be friends with anyone who will like you for having a car.

No, that wouldn't be an applicable reason to reject someone. Plenty of people don't drive, and they still have social lives.

If your friends are that shallow, you don't want them, anyway.

Latest posts

Back