Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ledia said:
Do you use a special pen?

not for this :p

this though.. (the text itself is random, the point was practice only...)

tumblr_mrqnen4EdB1sdwr70o1_500.jpg

^

What. Is that seriously your handwriting? ****, lots of respect to you man, really.

-Sai- said:
^

What. Is that seriously your handwriting? ****, lots of respect to you man, really.

thank you!
well, it's a done for practice, so i can write like that - but my every-day handwriting looks more like in the other images...

dead said:
Ledia said:

Thats the best handwritin i've ever seen. It reminds me of the police: Parchment (or something like that)

:O *jaw drops*

Are you serious? Your handwriting is like computerised font or something.

Is that even possibly human to write like that? :O

dead said:
Ledia said:
dead said:
Ledia said:

Thats the best handwritin i've ever seen. It reminds me of the police: Parchment (or something like that)

Ironically, it is far from good. I was practicing Spencerian script). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencerian_Script

I'm not sure what do you mean by "the police: Parchmnt"...
It's a Word font.
It's impossible to get a perfect replica. You did a great job. I'm sure you will be able to improve it though

Ledia said:
dead said:
Ledia said:
dead said:
Ledia said:

Ironically, it is far from good. I was practicing Spencerian script). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencerian_Script

I'm not sure what do you mean by "the police: Parchmnt"...
It's a Word font.
It's impossible to get a perfect replica. You did a great job. I'm sure you will be able to improve it though

i hope so :)

I still prefer your version of the script over the one i saw in wikipedia because its too thin and i could barely understand it.

Ledia said:
I still prefer your version of the script over the one i saw in wikipedia because its too thin and i could barely understand it.

thanks dear :) (hug)
i guess the simpler versions are more legible, yes.

Latest posts

Back