Brief introduction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

February203

"Be tolerant of others and strict with yourself."
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm February, a 34-year-old guy who's always got his nose buried in a good non-fiction book. Lately, I've been diving into fitness too, hoping to find a new hobby.
I used to have a great group of friends, but as life goes, we've drifted apart. They're all busy with their families and careers, while I'm still figuring out my own path. I've tried to keep in touch, but it's always me reaching out, and they often flake out on plans.
So, I decided to take a step back and wait for them to make the first move. A year later, I still haven't heard much from them. It's tough to feel like I don't have any real friends anymore.
I'm looking for a community of people who I can connect with, hopefully people who share my interests and want to have meaningful conversations.
I'm a bit of a loner, but I'm also open to new perspectives. I'm hoping to find some genuine conversation here.

welcome to the forum. hopefully you'll find something here. i'm the opposite with my reading; i escape as much as i can, hence why i watch a lot of old movies as well. i've lost all but one friend myself. it can be a very lonely life, and i'm married, so that's saying something.

and you're privileged to receive my 2500th post on this site. :)

Latest posts

Back