Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does getting into a relationship seem to happen automatically for some people?
I just don't understand why some relationships seem to manifest on their own for some people? I used to believe it was something that happened on it's own eventually.

P.S.

By the way, I'm new here.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Welcome to the forum

I guess those people just find each other and click, for some we have to work a little harder to find that person.

[Image: mlJt1O.gif]
I had the same belief as you, but I think it comes directly with putting yourself out there. I never did much, and as a result it never really happened. Thinking back I have had a fair amount of chances to make things happen but I was always too scared, too awkward, or just not interested. The last several years I just stopped trying completely. I don't meet new people, mostly because I isolate myself and don't even try.

Living like that, how can I expect anything to happen. Most people live life, and give themself that chance and opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Honey sometimes it's not all it's cracked up to be. Nothing is perfect, if anyone says otherwise they are fibbing :-) Others are just better at hiding it.
hello, welcome to the forum! Smile

I know what you mean, this woman I know, is not yet separated from her husband and already she got the only decent available guy in our circle. I will never understand how some people are never without a partner, how it works, someone should explain that.
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
I appreciate all these responses.

Thank you!
(10-09-2013, 09:33 AM)Peaches Wrote: hello, welcome to the forum! Smile

I know what you mean, this woman I know, is not yet separated from her husband and already she got the only decent available guy in our circle. I will never understand how some people are never without a partner, how it works, someone should explain that.

Yes, I was glad to help her out, we clicked, and it is true that I was the only decent guy in the circle--the others were unavailable or too shy. I must admit, I'm very happy.
Those who are attractive and possess a certain level of charisma have fewer barriers to overcome.
(10-09-2013, 05:39 PM)rdor Wrote: Those who are attractive and possess a certain level of charisma have fewer barriers to overcome.

It's true... scientifically proven... being attractive alone is enough to give you a huge edge in life, you'll get better jobs, be paid more, people will be nicer to you...

add a decent personality and charisma and then life gets easy...

it's easy to see what's on the outside... hard to see what's on the inside.
(10-09-2013, 02:06 PM)Batman55 Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 09:33 AM)Peaches Wrote: hello, welcome to the forum! Smile

Yes, I was glad to help her out, we clicked, and it is true that I was the only decent guy in the circle--the others were unavailable or too shy. I must admit, I'm very happy.

LOL, never thought that was you Batman Toungue

By the way, this lady (sorry Batman) is not that attractive by current standards, a bit overweight, premature white hair, very plain clothes, it's all in the attitude
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Relationship Realities Post-Transition Aardra 13 788 12-21-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Nicolelt
  Which type of relationship is most special, a straight one or a gay one? AnonymousMe 14 901 11-28-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Yeti1980
  Ignored and unvalued by people I know! HappyYogi 8 572 11-26-2020, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Finished
  This is how a soul-mate relationship looks like ... IforgotPass 6 1,219 06-21-2020, 10:11 AM
Last Post: IforgotPass
  Co-dependent relationship with wife vauxhallastra 12 2,615 04-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Last Post: vauxhallastra
  May never happen for me Futurecatlady2 11 2,358 03-28-2020, 04:08 AM
Last Post: el Jay
  How to cope in a relationship in these times mate02 6 1,522 03-27-2020, 09:18 PM
Last Post: mate02
  Old issue arises in new relationship mate02 7 2,176 03-14-2020, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Broken heart
  The Best Relationship - with God All Things are Possible AlertChristians 2 1,760 06-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Katrina
  A relationship with Yahweh! humourless 11 2,759 03-30-2019, 08:57 PM
Last Post: humourless