I.....I think my dad is cheating on my mom

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
My parents have been fighting a lot lately and my dads been gone
Not to mention when my mom pulled up to drop him off were he works this women kept waving and smiling at him my mom didn't catch i but i did and my dad was looking back im starting to get worried.

yea thats terrible..

I dont know, if I were u I'd find out if its true 1st....
then maybe do something sbout it..
what are they fighting about?

having your parents fighting is a terrible feeling I'm sorry Hijac:(

My parents fought all the time and for me it was sorta a relief that they got divorced

You have to remember that it's entirely not your fault

Things may work themselves out, maybe he's not cheating..

Hijacc, i sure hope you it turns out to be something else, nothing.
Not a lot to base it on, at this point. Hopefully nothing else questionable shows up.

really sorry to hear that :( it could turn out to be nothing and pass soon,most parents go through bad times.
the women could have just been a friend :) i hope everything will be fine again soon

Hijacc said:
My parents have been fighting a lot lately and my dads been gone
Not to mention when my mom pulled up to drop him off were he works this women kept waving and smiling at him my mom didn't catch i but i did and my dad was looking back im starting to get worried.

It's hard to say without knowing your parents, but it could just be a coincidence (with the woman waving). Parents fight about all kinds of things, so I wouldn't go jumping to conclusions just yet.

If it's something that's really bothering you, you might try asking them what their problem is. They may not realize their arguments are affecting you.

If i ask my parents what the problem is they act like im crazy and i havent jumped to conclusions yet....

don't ask parants...the'll never tell u the truth...

I would find out for myself first. u gotta be like 100% sure about that.
Maybe its a "friend". If its true and she is also married i think it'd be a good idea to call her husband. Then he might resolve the problem with her lol...that will be fun.

GeminiGurliex said:
the women could have just been a friend :)

no one gets worried over just friends though...

I can't stand women that know that the guy has a family no metter how bad it is,and still do it.

Hijacc said:
If i ask my parents what the problem is they act like im crazy and i havent jumped to conclusions yet....

Well, it was just an idea.

Hope things get sorted out...

Latest posts

Back