More nightmares in the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, recording people if they aren't aware is illegal in some places. If it's illegal in your area, then you must make it known to the person that they're being recorded. The circumstance doesn't change the situation it's under. It's a shame that the student is being charged, but they should have known beforehand what was legal in that situation.

Why am I not surprised the only responses are defending what is obviously monstrous?

Illegal doesn't mean immoral. What kind of people accept all laws without questioning their validity?

Also, the schools themselves usually operate surveillance systems, so they know exactly what is happening and chose to protect the bullies (as is their policy).

I said nothing in defense of anyone. They should have made sure what was legal to do because now they are facing even more problems on a federal level. Wouldn't you do your best to prevent yourself from having even more issues? I said nothing about it being right or wrong.

That's pretty messed up...so much for my instant reaction. The school surely knows they got a 'problem' going on, but in my opinion this has nothing to do with eugenics. It's just people in charge dodging responsibility, afraid of stirring honeysuckle up and possibly getting negative public attention. So they kindly asked the student to delete the proof of bullying going on. Yeah, it was a special-ed student...hell, I don't think it's a crucial part of the story though. Yet it's the part that stirs up even more honeysuckle than this kind of lunacy already caused. Completely failed damage control.

But this article is over a year old. Has there ever been a follow-up story? Seriously, I'd like to know if their appeal to the ruling (which was disorderly conduct - not wiretapping after all) was successful since I consider this a case of hardship.

Pretty sure the school set out to tag the victim as some sort of criminal. That's standard operating procedure for processing undesirables.

Yes, it is eugenics, just like a lot of what happens in the world today. No, you can't stop it. It's too late.

I bet the bullies have parents that got them out of it and twisted the story around. That's what happens most of the time.

there is no hope said:
Pretty sure the school set out to tag the victim as some sort of criminal. That's standard operating procedure for processing undesirables.

At work too.

Couple of years ago I objected to bullying at the workplace and they called me into a meeting where they led me to believe they were on my side. They told me they would meet with my boss... they did, they told him they were on his side and then, came back to me and basically told me if it ever happened again, they "wouldn't tolerate it". Translation, they would eviscerate me. But now, they had on the record that they talked to my boss.

Even now, they make mention of other employees who are easily excitable. Yeh, your easily excitable if your being harassed every day.

Rodent said:
But this article is over a year old. Has there ever been a follow-up story? Seriously, I'd like to know if their appeal to the ruling (which was disorderly conduct - not wiretapping after all) was successful since I consider this a case of hardship.

I'll give you an update, since I know the OP won't....and obviously doesn't do his homework....

The charges were dropped a few days later. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/17/christian-stanfield-school-bullies_n_5168975.html

Seriously, OP, if you're going to blame every **** thing in the world on Eugenics, please provide reliable sources and post ALL of the truth, not just what you want people to see....And no, I don't give a fresia about eugenics, so I'm not sticking up for it. :rolleyes:

I thought he was proposing eugenics, not blaming them. Anyway, I don't know what eugenics has to do with the article.

Does it matter? The knee jerk reaction is to protect the bully first, as this thread shows. Only in the face of overwhelming evidence did anything happen, and undoubtedly this story doesn't have a happy ending.

This sort of thing happens all the time, and most of the time the victim is intimidated into silence by people like Callie. Even when something is done, we are expected to be grateful to be allowed to continue existing - of course, an existence that is forced on us, that is mandated to be as miserable as possible. Then someone else is victimized, and on it goes.

There is no hope.

Lol, people like me...sure, why not.
I'm sorry, I guess it's too much to ask for RELIABLE sources, RECENT information, and the FULL story.

You SHOULD be grateful for continuing existence. If you close to see only negative things in life, then yes, your life with be miserable. That's not on anyone but you.

Now, what other conspiracy theories do you have for us. Unless of course eugenics is the only thing up you sleeve. :rolleyes2:

If it's any consolation to you, it will only get worse. People like me won't be dead though; after all, you need someone to humiliate and sacrifice to Moloch, or whatever the hell you people do.

I won't miss this bullshit, that's for sure.

The end of the story doesn't change the point, I think. The kid should have never been charged. That's the whole issue.

"You SHOULD be grateful for continuing existence."

Now, that's miserable.

Xpendable said:
I thought he was proposing eugenics, not blaming them. Anyway, I don't know what eugenics has to do with the article.

The original poster brought it up. Apparently it's his favorite subject.

there is no hope said:
This sort of thing happens all the time, and most of the time the victim is intimidated into silence by people like Callie.

People like her? Why, because she uses her head and has a brain? But I get it. You got to have someone to blame. Gotcha.

there is no hope said:
There is no hope.

Sadly I agree. In your case it sure is.:(

there is no hope said:
If it's any consolation to you, it will only get worse. People like me won't be dead though; after all, you need someone to humiliate and sacrifice to Moloch, or whatever the hell you people do.

I won't miss this bullshit, that's for sure.

Who the hell is Moloch?

Because she didn't agree with you she's humiliating you and you'll be sacrificed to what's-his-name? And Callie's going to do this? Let me know when this happens. I want to watch.

There are days I think, life doesn't have to be this bad. There is no good reason.

Then I try to be around people and read or hear honeysuckle like the above post.

Then I think to myself, "this is your educated, technocratic class, the class that is supposedly superior to me in every way and has the god-given right to honeysuckle all over me for daring to exist".

Then I think to myself, "how the fresia do these people pass the intelligence filter", and I'm left wondering how humanity ever managed to do jack or honeysuckle.

Then I break down, cry alone, and remind myself that I am, and always will be, a retard according to the judgements of this society, and that there is no way out of it.

And so I lurch through life a stuttering mess, barely able to stand living in the presence of others, body in constant pain and needing drugs to even crawl out of bed, waking up in panic every day. All for the sake of people like that. All for eugenics... and I guess, because I don't have the good sense to just keel over and die for their sake, which is what I'm supposed to take away from those people.

Even if I win, I'm still retarded, right?

History is driven by all the retards that were laugh at. I'm pretty sure there was people who called Newton a retard, for example. Just social tuning doing its thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back