Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Someone Brighten My Day Please?
Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?
(10-12-2018, 01:45 AM)Miriam1966 Wrote: Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?

Lol. That would be for YOU to tell US, darling. You know that self worth is an important thing to have and even though yours gets squashed on a daily basis, you still have it.
That being said, judging from the novels you've written here so far, you're obviously a deeplu reflective person, which is a rare quality to have and is mostly encountered in truly intelligent and thoughtful people. Don't loose that.
Something nice about me? Well I'm not ALWAYS a mean old man. Thats gotta count for something, right? ;-)
Yes, we both love animals Smile
(10-12-2018, 02:50 AM)Jently Wrote: Yes, we both love animals Smile

Oh thank you Jently! Yes!! The animals...I've been hugging my dogs all day, the cats don't feel too affectionate right now, but the dogs always do! It's a great quality to love animals!  Smile

(10-12-2018, 02:39 AM)Richard_39 Wrote: Lol. That would be for YOU to tell US, darling. You know that self worth is an important thing to have and even though yours gets squashed on a daily basis, you still have it.
That being said, judging from the novels you've written here so far, you're obviously a deeplu reflective person, which is a rare quality to have and is mostly encountered in truly intelligent and thoughtful people. Don't loose that.
Something nice about me? Well I'm not ALWAYS a mean old man. Thats gotta count for something, right? ;-)

I seemed to have deleted my original reply...I'll try again!

Thanks Richard,

That really did brighten my day, I kind of burst into tears when I read your response. Happy and grateful tears I guess! That's how in need of a kind word I am. I do need to work on my self worth, thanks for that suggestion. It's hard when you are feeling so low.

But I guess that not ALWAYS being a mean old man DOES count for something!  Toungue
[Image: IMGP3767-2.jpg]
(10-12-2018, 01:45 AM)Miriam1966 Wrote: Even if you don't know me, can you tell me something nice about myself and about you? Please?

The photo is my own

I don't know you but I know this. You're alive, God has purpose for you. That is the best thing ever in my opinion. To that end God just used me to help you in some small way with this message, even if I don't do anything else today, that makes this a great day! Thats something nice about me, which concludes what you asked for. Ask and it will be given to you.

"A strong sword can only be forged through fire."

"Whats done, is done."
Something to cheer you up.

Yay! I worked out how to add a video! This song cheers me up every time.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
Toungue 

I sent out Christmas cards to people I enjoy talking to here in my country. It takes me about 45 minutes to make one card.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of us one time or another hope for someone to come along and brighten up our day. Chaos 2 1,411 08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Last Post: ssbanks2000