Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi!
(11-09-2018, 01:59 AM)Danielle Wrote: There is a thread called "Chat Room"   post there and ask to be invited... or you could PM  "Therealcallie" who is the forum owner, and get some help there!

Oh Callie is the forum owner Big Grin.Welcome to the forum hope it helps you...good luck.
(11-09-2018, 02:26 AM)Joturbo Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 01:59 AM)Danielle Wrote: There is a thread called "Chat Room"   post there and ask to be invited... or you could PM  "Therealcallie" who is the forum owner, and get some help there!

Oh Callie is the forum owner Big Grin.Welcome to the forum hope it helps you...good luck.

I could be wrong....  Vanillacreme is also someone you can contact.... I guess I'll have to ask them.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
I meant chat owner....
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Yes, to clarify, I have no authority on this forum. I am the owner of the chat room.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM Smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMvC1dip6fFujofVYQoOU...g15Slkutwg]
Hi Maxgolden I am sorry for what you have been going through. You are one special person for standing by her side all the way to the end. Have you thought about getting involved with a men"s group in your church ? I know it has helped me to have friends around with what I am going through ( I had something like a stroke or a seizure back in June) and am still on the road to recovery. Prayers for you.
Thanks so much for your kind words.
Welcome to the forum maxgolden!

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can make it through another day. Make it worth the price we pay - Triumph "Fight the Good Fight"