A man’s dilemma

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through a similar situation, she was office, I was shopfloor, we were eventually called out, the lower status got flung which was me, the lesser valued or easier to replace by employer and she flung me as I was unemployed. She even introduced me to her family once, all because I hadn't learned how to control myself, my urges and been able to respectfully show it.

Promiscuity is losers game.
Been there. It is a dead end.

I went through a similar situation, she was office, I was shopfloor, we were eventually called out, the lower status got flung which was me, the lesser valued or easier to replace by employer and she flung me as I was unemployed. She even introduced me to her family once, all because I hadn't learned how to control myself, my urges and been able to respectfully show it.

Promiscuity is losers game.
Been there. It is a dead end.
I have many questions. Was age gap an issue or just two coworkers getting “it” on? How were you fired? Seems you didn’t fight for your position as firing you was against the law if that was the reason for dating someone.

I have many questions. Was age gap an issue or just two coworkers getting “it” on? How were you fired? Seems you didn’t fight for your position as firing you was against the law if that was the reason for dating someone.
I was 30 she was 20, Your right about the firing me off, the company was a family business and the owner once it was known about us was, was probably not liking the fact we could of had discussions about the running of the business (company espionage type thing)....they fired me after a very quick succession of complaints they asked in around the company from people to make, so had a month where I was just being called in on pretty much "human error" which they could count on as I relied on other departments and people to function in my job role anyway, was very easy to get me out, she kept her job though because the would want her to dish the dirt on me and find out if I was using her to gain knowledge of the running of this company (which had a doubious reputation at times) as in another job I remembered a couple dating in similar (not identical) circumstances and both were fired together, which meant either this work gf of mine was a company asset (great at her job or reliance on her ability for something clerical perhaps) or they wanted her to dish the dirt on me, which is what normally happens imho, people use ex partners in all sorts of ways to garner info, police do this and corrupt people who gang stalk use this method also.
I was just really into this woman, we both were for eachother really but that was my only weakness, falling for some woman at work and taught me how paranoid, suspicious and dodgy some companies act when they find out. I was threatened by some staff members afterwards which to me implied they thought I was dodgy (threatening whatever scam they had going) or I somehow abused this woman or took advantage (even though it was reciprocal all the way and she even invited me to meet her perents....let that sink in for a moment).

I could never again ever become interested in a work colleague after that anyway, even some staff christmas do's I attended looked like they could of gone to the wire, I always slipped away suddenly with some excuse I had to bail early, I had one job it was rife, men and women regularly having one nighters with other staff, I had 3 different women invite me to the christmas do, I even had people mock me for missing an oportunity of a lifetime (foursome with 3 women, 2 were cocaine users).

Like I said, promiscuity will eventually damage your future fidelity, if mrs right comes along and your still playing with mrs wrong fun easy you destroy her image of you and that image is an image of doubt, just saying (not judging anyone).

Do not tell him anything, distance yourself. It's none if your business. You would just be asking for drama. Keep your life calm, keep it simple.

Latest posts

Back