What dating a woman has taught me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did exist, once 🥺 a zillion years ago 😅
After a quick google search, taking into account the time frame above, I found him, it must be Ötzi...

OetzitheIceman02.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi

He did exist, once 🥺 a zillion years ago 😅
Well, Cen, IMO you are worrying too much about finding what you want. You are still young. Have fun experimenting and trying things out. That's how you find out what you really like. I've figured out that what people like can go from one extreme to the other. There are many people out there. It just takes a ton of time to find the right one for you because most hide who they really are for a really long time. IMO, many settle for what they can get and do their best to make it work, which can really work well. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with. ;)

Well, Cen, IMO you are worrying too much about finding what you want. You are still young. Have fun experimenting and trying things out. That's how you find out what you really like. I've figured out that what people like can go from one extreme to the other. There are many people out there. It just takes a ton of time to find the right one for you because most hide who they really are for a really long time. IMO, many settle for what they can get and do their best to make it work, which can really work well. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with. ;)
Yeah thats what im doing finishedddd 😅 i’ll settle for w.e I can get when im 35+ I promise 😇✨

Eh I am just too complicated, I deserve to be alone lol

I wouldn't say anyone is really too complicated. In some ways, we're all much simpler than we think. You deserve to find someone special! And I bet the right one won't make you feel that you are complicated, as I sense maybe someone in the past made you feel that way?

But you're a trooper. Females are sooo savage. I'd be scared to death my girl would be in a bad mood one day and just decide to ruin my life 'cause she was bored. :cautious: Also our PMS matching up every month with those mood swings.. WHEW :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't say anyone is really too complicated. In some ways, we're all much simpler than we think. You deserve to find someone special! And I bet the right one won't make you feel that you are complicated, as I sense maybe someone in the past made you feel that way?

But you're a trooper. Females are sooo savage. I'd be scared to death my girl would be in a bad mood one day and just decide to ruin my life 'cause she was bored. :cautious: Also our PMS matching up every month with those mood swings.. WHEW :ROFLMAO:
Oh honestly I know I am far too complicated lol I have more issues than magazines at this point. I can get into terrible mood swings and just kick someone out lmao but I dont mean it... I am just bloody crazy. You'd think that is easy to understand lmao

Latest posts

Back