My brothers new gf is ugly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how i’d find out honestly, like i’d prefer my brother be with the perfect girl I imagine but im 100% sure he’d never do something that ideal lol he’s easily led, if shes not on drugs it’ll be depressing but i’ll play nice with his new gf despite my disapproval.
Well, IMO, if she is - it will be depressing.

Why do you think he can't be abused by a beatiful woman? If she was beautiful, he would be safe or it just you would be watching a nice pucture?

👀 why would someone look like a drug addict if they’re not one?
I have no idea how exactly does a drug addict look like? What exactly do you mean? Ill? Maybe she is/was ill then?

Well, IMO, if she is - it will be depressing.

Why do you think he can't be abused by a beatiful woman? If she was beautiful, he would be safe or it just you would be watching a nice pucture?

I have no idea how exactly does a drug addict look like? What exactly do you mean? Ill? Maybe she is/was ill then?
He has sadly, he has dated all over the map of ugly and beautiful women, the issue I have with this one is she is ugly because she looks like a drug addict like I dont wanna be mean and describe, so thats the best visual I can give.

Her genetics aren't great either buttt they dont worry me as such

The truth is we wish he would just be with his best mate shes amazing, understands him, beautiful like comes to all the family events but 😔 we cant force him

What does a drug addict look like to you?

Also, you have already stated that you despise brown eyes because you have them. Just because you do, doesn't mean everyone does. You are 100% projecting on that one.

What does a drug addict look like to you?

Also, you have already stated that you despise brown eyes because you have them. Just because you do, doesn't mean everyone does. You are 100% projecting on that one.
Having brown eyes wasn't my issue with her my brother mentioned her eyes not me 😅

omg if she treats him right and with respect what is the issue, I get that he is disabled and ahs fallen for a lot of tricks, and I get hwy you would be carefull but if she isnt bad let her be. You cant helicopteri t forever, saying this as a person with disbaled pepople close to me, aka family.

Omgod beauty is subjective and everyone has their oopinion but you should judg smomeone for their apperance. I wish him goodluck and I hope she isnt bad\!!! and I wish you goodluck cenotaph girl

o my lord

omg if she treats him right and with respect what is the issue, I get that he is disabled and ahs fallen for a lot of tricks, and I get hwy you would be carefull but if she isnt bad let her be. You cant helicopteri t forever, saying this as a person with disbaled pepople close to me, aka family.

Omgod beauty is subjective and everyone has their oopinion but you should judg smomeone for their apperance. I wish him goodluck and I hope she isnt bad\!!! and I wish you goodluck cenotaph girl

o my lord
Thanks I guess I am tired of picking up the pieces. The last thing my father said to me before he died was to look after my brother… me… the way younger sister. Idk, breaks my heart every time I think about it.

However, my brother has protected me too many times despite his disability, we are extremely close. However, if he messes up its always me… its all on me to fix everything. The burden is extreme.

No idea why he has to be with women I find disgusting, this is far from subjective she is hideous. I will kindly tell her to go and seek medical help, because she looks like she really needs it. If nothing changes after that then, god knows. I genuinely need to pray for strength. As I am going to just tell my brother to break up with her.

I am worried about my brother procreating with that woman, he is not someone who would take proper care not to, I genuinely need council with my elders to decide how to proceed with him. Everyone keeps talking about his happiness on here not understanding he cant process happiness like we can. Its abusive, to just go off something he cant process properly. Hence why its a mate crime to take all his money even if he’s smiling and happy to give it to you. He is constantly victimised but he is a good person

Princess, you're basically an unpaid carer. It's not something I know much about, Carers Uk have a helpline that may be able to offer some help and advice. Nobody should care alone.

One could also say it's a crime to manipulate your disabled brother for selfish reasons. You don't know this person. If she was hot, I seriously doubt you would be as concerned.

Princess, you're basically an unpaid carer. It's not something I know much about, Carers Uk have a helpline that may be able to offer some help and advice. Nobody should care alone.
Literally cant cope with his crazy choices it was easier when we was younger Randomguy now its…one drama to the next.

One could also say it's a crime to manipulate your disabled brother for selfish reasons. You don't know this person. If she was hot, I seriously doubt you would be as concerned.
This is really shocking to me, cant believe what I am reading… I dont manipulate him ever. This was really out of line here…. Not sure what this is about but nothing I do for that man is manipulative. He was in love with fat lesbian women last year who manipulated him into paying all their bills, a homeless woman this year who probably wants drug money its exhausting

…. Not sure what this is about...
It's about some people on this thread being angry with you about judging your brother's GF on her looks.
It rubs some people the wrong way so much that they feel the need to call you out on it.

I, on the other hand, understand it perfectly and have no issues with it whatsoever.
People have a right to judge/discriminate/reject anyone for any reason , as long as they are not committing violence or verbally taunting the other person. And I say this as someone who has NEVER been found attractive by the females to whom I am attracted.

And I made a very funny Mission Impossible joke earlier in the thread that seemed to go over everyone's head except one person...

I think it's the phrasing of the thread that people have a hard time with, because it presents it as her looks being the main issue instead of, whether or not she is on drugs, severely unhealthy, or something like that.

Maybe if it was more like, "My brother's new girlfriend is suspicious/seems shady" or something like that, or even "I think my brother's girlfriend is on drugs, because she looks unhealthy".

I really don't know enough about this woman to say one way or the other, know what she's like, her mannerisms, etc. Like is she just not well-groomed or not stylish? Or does she looks like she actually has a physical problem?

Either way, your brother doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of like you said he's been in the past.
I hope things turn out happily for him in any case.

PS: Just read the bit now about wishing he would be with his best friend...yeah, that seems like it would be ideal. It's too bad he doesn't feel that way.

It's about some people on this thread being angry with you about judging your brother's GF on her looks.
It rubs some people the wrong way so much that they feel the need to call you out on it.

I, on the other hand, understand it perfectly and have no issues with it whatsoever.
People have a right to judge/discriminate/reject anyone for any reason , as long as they are not committing violence or verbally taunting the other person. And I say this as someone who has NEVER been found attractive by the females to whom I am attracted.

And I made a very funny Mission Impossible joke earlier in the thread that seemed to go over everyone's head except one person...
Lol I like that you’re the type of person that calls your own jokes funny, thats the kind of confidence I can get behind! If thats what they are mad about then keep it to that, what has that go to do with manipulating a disabled man? Regardless of her looking like a drug addict which is my main issue with her, why should my brother be with an ugly woman? Because he’s disabled, no way he has way better options 😇 I got the joke btw 👀

I think it's the phrasing of the thread that people have a hard time with, because it presents it as her looks being the main issue instead of, whether or not she is on drugs, severely unhealthy, or something like that.

Maybe if it was more like, "My brother's new girlfriend is suspicious/seems shady" or something like that, or even "I think my brother's girlfriend is on drugs, because she looks unhealthy".

I really don't know enough about this woman to say one way or the other, know what she's like, her mannerisms, etc. Like is she just not well-groomed or not stylish? Or does she looks like she actually has a physical problem?

Either way, your brother doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of like you said he's been in the past.
I hope things turn out happily for him in any case.

PS: Just read the bit now about wishing he would be with his best friend...yeah, that seems like it would be ideal. It's too bad he doesn't feel that way.
If thats their problem they should stick to that not make out that I’d ever do some manipulative shizz to someone I am constantly stressing about more than my own self. Its not okay. But im done im not dealing with it, thanks Ska Fishy he is a good man, he deserves the best and she genuinely looks like she takes hard drugs, I was trying to be nice and not describe in detail but it seems because I wont everyone thinks I dont like her dress or something 🙈

She looks like a homeless walking disease and she is ugly, like not a diamond in the rough at all. Sorry not sorry, I dont want my brother with someone like that. Doesn't mean I would manipulate him to do anything, however me just saying no I dont like her, would make him leave her, he doesnt talk to anyone I dont like because he is disabled and doesn't understand he can talk to two people who dont like each other.

I have been trying to get him to talk to his sister for years, but because we dont speak, he wont ever talk to her either.

Latest posts

Back