Not man enough?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't ever talk like this to a potential partner. No woman wants to hear a man talk like that, only lesbians and white, liberal women who would never fresia you.
I get it. And I’m not looking because I agree, except for the lesbian and white liberal woman part.

I accepted my fate a while ago. I’m someone who really does value equality. And thats just not the world we live in.

Don't ever talk like this to a potential partner. No woman wants to hear a man talk like that, only lesbians and white, liberal women who would never fresia you.
I feel like a lot of women I know, keep men who say things like that in a limbo state, throwing him sexual crumbs to boost their egos but never sex. So I think deep down I like to hear men talk like that in general but not the ones that I want relations with. For example… I wouldnt mind if 80% of men thought they were as weak as a woman lol but thats for selfish reasons

I don’t view myself as weak at all. In fact I believe I’m strong enough to not become a bodyguard who can’t have emotions. Nor do I want to rule or be ruled.

I’m not saying I live a happy life. But I have been forced into the typical male role before and thats no good either.

I don’t view myself as weak at all. In fact I believe I’m strong enough to not become a bodyguard who can’t have emotions. Nor do I want to rule or be ruled.

I’m not saying I live a happy life. But I have been forced into the typical male role before and thats no good either.
Im sure you aren't weak 😇 I meant it would be self serving to me if a vast majority of men thought they were as weak as women despite not being a white lesbian 😅 but nothing I say is personal or directed at anyone on here in particular. If you want to serve self and only self then thats a personal choice I feel every man is free to make.

I have a huge issue with women who think its every mans job to protect them, its not, it would be the same to me as every man thinking its their right to have a baby with me.

Latest posts

Back