Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi all,

New member from Great Britain here, glad to be connected to you all.

Have had problems in the past with loneliness and depression, including something akin to a full mental breakdown. Just joining to hopefully help out others who find themselves in similar positions and offer encouragement. I remember a time when any kind of future seemed impossible, but things honestly can change.
(07-31-2019, 05:59 AM)Yeti1980 Wrote: Hi all,

Have had problems in the past with loneliness and depression, including something akin to a full mental breakdown. Just joining to hopefully help out others who find themselves in similar positions and offer encouragement. I remember a time when any kind of future seemed impossible, but things honestly can change.

Hello, Yeti

Welcome to the forum. I love Great Britain. Well, at least England and Scotland. I have not visited Northern Ireland yet, but I am sure I would love that too Smile  

It sounds like you have grown from your experience. There are a lot of folks her with depression, loneliness, and other problems. It's always nice to have encouragement. 

See you around,
Nal

(07-31-2019, 05:59 AM)Yeti1980 Wrote: Hi all,

Welcome there, Mr. Yeti!

Club 
This feels like a good emoji
to welcome a Yeti, methinks...
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)