Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do you love?
Despite being anti-social in life and working retail; I genuinely love people. I love seeing the potential in them and most importantly, I love seeing them happy. It makes me happy.
(08-25-2019, 12:24 AM)Siku Wrote: Despite being anti-social in life and working retail; I genuinely love people. I love seeing the potential in them and most importantly, I love seeing them happy. It makes me happy.

I do, too.  Worked in service stations as a teenager, and looked forward to meeting the public every day.  Never stopped being amazed by how cool people can be.  

Hokey as it sounds, all we really have is each other.  I have so many memories of wonderful people I've met in various capacities through the years... things and experiences just don't measure up to that.
Being unemployed I have a lot of free time on my hands. I've been trying to get back into an old hobby of translating songs from Vietnamese to English. One of my favorite lyrics goes: "love the afternoons, the sun shining on river banks."
Feeling truly at home with people. Friends, partner, family, whatever. I haven't felt that for a while, I think... 

Job satisfaction. When I can see the difference I'm making. 

The vanishingly rare moments where I realise that even though I have no partner and not much of a social life, that I can do whatever I like, and not piss anyone off or hurt anyone. And that sometimes, that's a good thing.
(08-12-2019, 07:25 AM)GustavusMacer Wrote: Is there anything you love?

A(n online) friend asked me something about languages, and we began talking about languages, and I realized I like languages and talking about it...

What makes you guys talk merrily?

Languages like Spanish? That's a long trip I haven't finished (& the predictive corrector made my posts a mess here).

I loved backpacking and wild life. I built my house next to woods, so I'm plenty of it. These days i became a city farmer and I have enjoyed getting a couple of tomatoes crops, corn and few others (that's Joshua "fault"). He groved me into His business, but this son on mine fled into Colombia and I'm in "charge" procastinating that task (I hope to come back soon).

I love learning (my own way) and I'm learning about God throw ppl (2nd hand and the umpteenth hand way).

Before I  loved my PC, I used to love women, but I can humble myself to be all alone. 😉
Rabbit holes. Mind melting and soul searing, as long as I can find my way back again(so far so good). If there comes a day I can't find my way back, I will consider it a small price to pay for so much entertainment.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I love lollipops ❤️
[Image: tenor.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I LOVE ALL OF YOU AmytheTemperamental 35 6,860 01-31-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: AmytheTemperamental
  Love conquers ALL! gabriel20 1 1,072 01-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  I love you. thewillowtree 4 1,347 09-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: MargStone
  Love Yourself Bei 8 1,924 11-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  For the love of Fry - for 9006 ladyforsaken 14 3,722 05-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  Happy birthday Psycho Love! Rosebolt 21 6,539 05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Blush
  We Love you Arsenic Queen Hoffy 5 2,258 01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Arsenic Queen
  Who wants some love? SaveMe 18 4,858 04-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Last Post: SaveMe
  Feeling down. Would love any kind of human contact. (Sugar Land ,TX) Siren 4 2,488 01-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Last Post: spectacles
  I love StumbleApon :D - I just stumbled apon this wonderful relaxing playlist Dove 6 3,945 11-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post: mintymint