Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Lets see the Faces!!!
hehe, Ty, Im Irish. sawwy =)
YAY for the hunks on this site! I'd love to see more women on here too. I have some photos bu to be honest I won't probably post them up.

I'm paranoid someone I know would see me. Big Grin
lonelygirl Wrote:YAY for the hunks on this site! I'd love to see more women on here too. I have some photos bu to be honest I won't probably post them up.

at least you know someone enough that someone may recognize you,i dont know anyone at all.i doubt anyway that even if they come to the fourms at a later date that they will find this particular thread so you should post anyway,its nice to know the faces.
as for the boys yea i was thinking RAWR!!!! too
definately i would have dated any of them when i was thier age they shouldnt be lonely ,go ask some girls out you guys are cuties ,still so much ahead of you ,no kids to pay support to and you are young ,go get em boys
thanks for the comments... Smile

and i am sorry if other people got offended with my pic. it was my profile pic in myspace, i didnt wanna log in to browse my other pics, so i used the profile pic.

sorry.
yep i need to move back to america asap!... - lonely2beeme

so where are u??
dont worry about that "guest" gibo...just another random person whos got nothing better to do, but be rude. Keep the pics coming ppl!!! =)
Thanks for the compliments. I don't get to hear stuff like that often, I can tell you. Thanks ^^

The chance of someone I know coming here and recognizing me on my picture is something like 0.0000000000000001% and even if they do I don't really care
"Whatever you're looking for
You better stop looking behind
Whatever you want to change
You better start changing your mind
'Cause anything can be done
Stand up 'cause this is your time"
lonelygirl Wrote:YAY for the hunks on this site! I'd love to see more women on here too. I have some photos bu to be honest I won't probably post them up.

I think it's harder for women to feel safe posting pictures of themselves online. Whenever I'm online I try to remain as anonymous as possible. I don't give out my name, my location, pics, anything like that. It probably is paranoia, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

But for those of you who feel comfortable posting pics, it's nice to put a face to your names. Thanks!
Ele,

I didn't know you were female. So you've done a great job of being "undercover." :-)

Yes, I can understand why some people prefer to be anonymous. I think it is part of the fun of this site...that we can share everything even embarassing stuff and no one knows who we are. On the minus side that keeps us sort of lonely since we can't get beyond anonymity to make real friends online. I do think it's possible to make friends online with people of all nations.
gibo Wrote:yep i need to move back to america asap!... - lonely2beeme

so where are u??

She lives in Japan if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the comments, hah. It's great to hear with me being formerly 215lbs.

Yea, there are some good lookers here. I was surprised that they aren't taken; I agree with the other members when they say it is the girls that are just shy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets Be Proactive and Excercise Together for Better Health & Self Improvement Bones 256 43,851 06-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
Toungue Lets Be Drunk AFrozenSoul 50 12,701 03-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: niceguysfinishlast
Toungue Let's see the (pet) faces! Qui 560 56,894 08-18-2016, 05:54 AM
Last Post: soresoul
  Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces SophiaGrace 224 30,436 01-07-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  Let's See the Ugly Baby Faces!! VideoVidiVisum 26 28,392 08-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Last Post: MTrip