$10,000 for a House

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, where I live you can buy maybe a cat kennel for that price, one parking place starts at 30.000

Yeah, can't be. Must be a prank or something. Or some fine print we're missing here. That looks like a really luxurious house. It's beautiful though. And not to mention humongous. Either that or there's a catch to it.

Last Transaction Purchase Price $350,000

I am missing something because it has all kinds listed with such unrealistic prices in an area where they are also selling a 288 x 158 lot of empty land for $69,900.

$1,000

$1,200 (Reduced $50)

There is about a page and a half of houses listed for $2,000 or less in that area code. Missing something or else they have been doing nuclear tests in that area.

tarantula-creature.jpg

Well, if it said Mississippi or Tennessee, I'd believe it. Houses here are crazy cheap. But, seriously, I'd look into that. It's haunted or something.

Well, market is pretty shitty in some areas, but it's high in others. Just search homes for sale + whatever city you live in, and sort by cheapest to find these. I saw a house for $1,450, and a lot of land for $350.

Phaedron said:
... Just search homes for sale + whatever city you live in, and sort by cheapest to find these. ..

The cheapest i found in my area was this 1 bedroom, 800 sq foot place in a pretty bad location for $90,000.

29ygrbl.jpg

Probably some sort of scam. You are probably paying for pictures of the house or something x]

Latest posts

Back