A gloomy person from a sunny place

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellopanda

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm just your everyday insomniac who wandered onto this forum one early early morning (i.e. 4am) and wondered why I didn't stumble upon it earlier.

I'm a photoshop fanatic, fold origami for meditation purposes, have a sweet tooth, and has difficulty forming deep relationships or opening up to people. The most apt description would be the Anne of Green Gables quote, "I feel so lonely when I'm with other people." Hopefully I didn't misquote that...

Well it's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to nosing around on this forum! :]

hello hello panda welcome to the forum
:D

i've never had any luck with origami
it's too hard for me

Hi and welcome from another insomniac (well, tylenol pm sort of fixes that for me). This is a great place to be when you can't sleep!

hello Panda! =D

welcome to ALL!

Post to your heart's delight. We're honored to have you here :)

im a bit of an insomniac myself... i use photoshop too... and, i used to do origami... but, origami makes me sad.

instead, i try to memorize the rubix cube sequences. NOW! HOW NERD IS THATTTTTTT?

Hello hellopanda, you sound a bit like me. I love photoshop as well, and I live in California, where it gets ridiculously hot! And it only makes me feel more depressed!;)

Latest posts

Back