A Lonely Life (After Hours Edition)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RogueTomato

So, it is almost 12am here in the states, and I find myself relentlessly posting replies to threads on a board currently being occupied by only one visitor - myself. Times like these allow me to truly feel the irony that manifests when my lonely existence and this lonely life board intertwine. Having said that, I feel truly empowered by the absence of life, and the rebellious child in me has realized that she can seize the opportunity to wreak havoc on deserted property.

Or maybe just post a thread she would otherwise have not under different circumstances.

So I am hereby declaring this the thread for insomniacs.

I really don't care what you post in here, as long as you post it after most of the world is busy regenerating the energy many waking hours have consumed.

Maybe I will be the only poster in this thread, seeing as how I always end up on this site when it is deserted.

I think I'll get the ball rolling, so to speak.

Well, I should be playing my viola right now, since I have my lesson tomorrow (I mean today), but I am slightly annoyed by the instrument and my lack of ability to play said instrument well, so I am on the interweb instead. I haven't had too much time to practice, so I'll probably sound terrible tomorrow. I guess that's it - for today, at least.

RogueTomato said:
Maybe I will be the only poster in this thread, seeing as how I always end up on this site when it is deserted.

Technically the rest of my world is not asleep yet, but I just wanted to say that this post gave me some giggles. =) I always seem to be here when it's deserted too...but that's more because of time zones!

Yes, alot of the time I am the only one here on this forum. When it's day time in Australia most of the rest of the world is asleep. We might come from the land Down Under but we're one day ahead of the rest of the world in time zones lol.

Whoah. I love the Internet so much! I can tend to spend many hours late at night, even up to 3 am....

Blue Sky said:
We might come from the land Down Under but we're one day ahead of the rest of the world in time zones lol.

I like to boast I'm from the future!

4:10 a.m EST time here.

Just finished a big bowl of icecream. All my roommates are asleep so the house is deathly quiet. Kinda creepy almost...

I'm not so much an insomniac as I am a person with retarded sleep habits. Which is why I woke up at ~2 am today and will probably go to sleep again some time around noon. Hopefully that will all change when the school year starts up again.

hmmm what else... just watching TV and trolling the interwebs until 9 am or so when i'll go hit the gym.

so very bored.

*leans forward and rests his head on his arm*
Sounds like this forum needs to soon get a chatroom or something that updates faster.. like a shoutbox or.. or something

Don't worry RogueTomato, reputation isn't like a badge to be shown around and bragged about! There are shy people and extroverted people, so usually shy people don't get as much reputation as others, nor in the same ammout of time...

Don't worry about that, you are yourself, not what your reputation (or absence of it) says you are!!:D

Eyael said:
Don't worry RogueTomato, reputation isn't like a badge to be shown around and bragged about! There are shy people and extroverted people, so usually shy people don't get as much reputation as others, nor in the same ammout of time...

Don't worry about that, you are yourself, not what your reputation (or absence of it) says you are!!:D

You are right!

I see that posting a complaint has convinced someone to give me a reputation point. I am quite happy about that :)

NewBirth said:
bump
whatever happened 2 the latenite crew. its 2 quiet around here

Haha! I'm usually around late at night. I'm still kind of too shy to post a lot of stuff on these boards though.

RogueTomato said:
NewBirth said:
bump
whatever happened 2 the latenite crew. its 2 quiet around here

Haha! I'm usually around late at night. I'm still kind of too shy to post a lot of stuff on these boards though.

Don't be Tomato! Pretty much every post I've read by you has made me giggle. I enjoy reading them.

me 2 tom. & ur pic thingy is so adorably cute. it makes me feel gay. i mean regular gay. like happy. im already gay gay Lmao. gawd

okayz. where is everybody 2nite? u know what. it seems like im asking this like every nite :rolleyes:

I suppose its called A Lonely Life for a reason. But seriously it sucks sometimes. I sometimes feel like a failure, like a loser, even on this site. Like even though there are a lot of outcasted, misunderstood, lonely people, they too would judge me & outcast me just like everyone else.

Latest posts

Back