A message from the United States

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
Listen you fuzzy little foreigners. We will annihilate you. Don't come up on us. Don't insult us. Don't even think about disrespecting us. We can demolish your country and extinguish your entire population. We have more bombs than you have paved roads, you illiterate low standard of living 3rd world peasants. America dominates you. Don't fight it. Just accept that you weren't born with natural talent, power, integrity, and a driving force to kill. You aren't American, therefore you are inferior. Here in the USA we have things called guns. Every American loves guns. Small guns to shoot people and big guns to shoot nations. No matter who you are, we have the ability to completely flatten your nation. We have nuclear missiles galore. We have fighter jets and submarines. We have the most intelligent and biggest and best and most powerful military in the history of the world. We have no problem reminding foreigners of our power. So let this be a warning: Be afraid. Be very afraid.

miltonbradley said:
Listen you fuzzy little foreigners. We will annihilate you. Don't come up on us. Don't insult us. Don't even think about disrespecting us. We can demolish your country and extinguish your entire population. We have more bombs than you have paved roads, you illiterate low standard of living 3rd world peasants. America dominates you. Don't fight it. Just accept that you weren't born with natural talent, power, integrity, and a driving force to kill. You aren't American, therefore you are inferior. Here in the USA we have things called guns. Every American loves guns. Small guns to shoot people and big guns to shoot nations. No matter who you are, we have the ability to completely flatten your nation. We have nuclear missiles galore. We have fighter jets and submarines. We have the most intelligent and biggest and best and most powerful military in the history of the world. We have no problem reminding foreigners of our power. So let this be a warning: Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I will kick your sorry ass so far that you'll remember where your grandparents came from and then I'm going to stamp their national flags on your butt cheeks.

Am I doing it right? :rolleyes:

In all seriousness guys, you might want to back away from posting any further. There may be some influential Non-American members or guests that would find this thread offensive.

I think that is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back