Aaanother new member here :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippi08

Reaction score
Hello to everyone reading this!

I've been feeling extremely lonely and down these past few days for various reasons, and I was really happy when I stumbled across these forums. I've been reading some posts while waiting for my account activation, and everyone seems really nice here :)

Currently, I go to high school, and a few years ago, I started isolating myself from the rest of the people I used to hang out with. I used to call them friends, but I realized that they weren't my friends, because it felt like they never truly cared about me, they never understood me, and all our conversation topics were about the new episode of a TV series, or the newest song by an artist. Since then I've been feeling really lonely, especially because I tend to keep things inside myself. I really want to talk to someone, but I don't have any friends I can talk to, and I always end up talking to myself in front of the mirror. So basically, I'm here to find friends that I can talk to about anything, from the newest episode of a TV series to secrets and experiences that we keep deep down within ourselves.

Okidoki, I gotta get back to studying for my Religion test tomorrow :)(). See you guys around, I suppose :D

hey zippi welcome to the forum. I'm in highschool too, and I know what you mean, about wondering if your friends care about you. I thought i had a fair amount of good friends but then it seemed like we were drifting, and I started feeling really lonely and depressed, so i got really clingy, and I ended up making a complete fool and ass of myself. And ended up driving everyone away.

I just wished someone would call me for a change.

Anyways i just wanted to say welcome to the forum, I hope everything turns out alright for you.

I like your avatar it's very sweet, it makes me smile

peace

:D

Yea your avatar makes me smile too:)

Welcome to the forum and feel free to add me on msn if you want to talk

Yay! Another post from Zippi! =)

Your story there sounds very much like mine, and i'm glad that You made it to a place like this in time and didn't have to stay all by Yourself as long as some of us others did! =)

I'm another fan of Your avatar there! Perhaps the rest of us should change ours to something more happy as well, to help Zippi spread the joy? =)

I got Religion to do as well. Phew... how are You doing in school, Zippi?

Thank you for all your kind replies and welcomes, I really appreciate it :D I would give you all a hug like the one in my avatar!

Helen: Welcome here too!

Evanescencefan91: I hope everything turned out alright in the end. Have you been able to talk about it with your friends?

NeverMore: Thanks :) I'd love to add you and talk to you, I'll do that the moment I finish this post!

Robin: Thanks! School's taking waay too much of my time, since I'm pretty serious about school. Otherwise, it's OK. You?

Latest posts

Back