abigail roams (my bio)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
his name was cody, but most liked to call him abigail roams. he sat in the corner of parties making out with a 5th of vodka pretending it was some girl from his dreams. he did this everynight, and for some reason he liked it. the fact that he got invited was enough to get his hopes up. everybody hated that he was there because they were jealous he was so ugly. they all knew and still know that he's a helpless alcoholic who smokes way too much and doesn't give a honeysuckle if he dies. "as long as i'm drunk, i'm ok with the facts of life. even death." he always had something deep to say though he kept his mouth shut most of the time. if he wasn't drinking at some party then he was drinking in the park. it was a large battlefield by his apartment where he'd sit and sip and watch all the people passing by. every other day he sat on a bench and wrote poetry drunk and silent to the world. many people tried to save him, all failed. there is no saving this kid. he is dead. but its not all bad, he's happy sometimes. everytime he drinks its not to cover up the sadness but to just enjoy the world for what it is, a perfect hell. he laughs and he jokes but only to amuse the others. he has stated many times, "the greatest thing life has to offer is the ability to make others smile." so thats what he lives his life by. doesn't matter if he smiles, as long as he makes other smile, he's okay. all in all, he's an okay kid. he doesn't mean to hurt others, and he believes women are God's gifts to the world. he just tends to put himself down, but never ever wants to do the same to others. life is not about being an ass hole, its about alcohol, french cigarettes, laughter, and parks. its about helping others even when you dont want to. its about going to parties just so you might find someone who needs you. life is about living, even if that means living it drunk, sad, and full of smoke. as long as your living, life is okay. the greatest thing life has to offer is the ability to make others smile.

Latest posts

Back