ALL Chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giftofflavor

Reaction score
I believe there is a chat feature associated with this board? Would someone please explain how to use it or how to access? I found a link but it says you have to ask a mod to join in?

Thanks!

When you enter the chatroom there are different colors:

Green = Guest (which is what you will be when you first enter the chatroom, it only allows you to PM people in the chat)
Blue = Member (which you have to ask a moderator to Member you to attain. It also allows you to talk in General chat with everyone else)
Moderator = White (these are the people who have the power to bump you status from guest to member, we also can kick/Ban for a good span of time)
Administrator = Orange (They own the chatroom and consist of Evewasframed, Minus and Steel. If someone misbehaves enough they can permaban them from the chatroom)

I hope this helps :)

SophiaGrace said:
When you enter the chatroom there are different colors:

Green = Guest (which is what you will be when you first enter the chatroom, it only allows you to PM people in the chat)
Blue = Member (which you have to ask a moderator to Member you to attain. It also allows you to talk in General chat with everyone else)
Moderator = White (these are the people who have the power to bump you status from guest to member, we also can kick/Ban for a good span of time)
Administrator = Orange (They own the chatroom and consist of Evewasframed, Minus and Steel. If someone misbehaves enough they can permaban them from the chatroom)

I hope this helps :)

It does, thanks! What's the best way to ask a moderator to bump me to member status? In the chatroom or in the forum?

In the chat room. You go, PM a mod, and they'll make you a member, and then you join the madness... I mean, fun... that is chat.

Just click on one of the white names and ask them to make you a member.

Hope to see you in chat soon! :D

Latest posts

Back