ALL End of Summer 2014 Forum Party

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badjedidude said:
Ruthie said:
Justin.jpg

I want to die a little bit.

You're gonna hurt his feelings.

^ I can fix this. Trust me, i'm an engineer. That means i solve problems.

Rosebolt said:
^ I can fix this. Trust me, i'm an engineer. That means i solve problems.

Speaking from a technicians point of view, engineers tend to create the majority of the problems :cool:.

^All right BJD, I'll make a dozen of those sammiches for you then. I'll bring them along with the other food stuffs to the party. So you can entertain us. :D

I'll be absolutely murdering a Marvin Gaye song via karaoke, probably 'Let's get it on' or 'I want you'. Prepare yourselves..

ardour said:
I'll be absolutely murdering a Marvin Gaye song via karaoke, probably 'Let's get it on' or 'I want you'. Prepare yourselves..

Lol great. BJD won't feel all alone entertaining us.

ladyforsaken said:
Lol great. BJD won't feel all alone entertaining us.

I'd use the word "entertaining" very carefully when it comes to describing my antics. :cool:

Weclome1.jpg

Welcome everyone! Thank you so much to those of you who have already contributed some of your much-loved wit, humour and charm to this thread; and a very big special thanks to our great moderators for not only the amazing jobs they do but also for providing a beautiful Forum where it's ok to admit we're lonely and are going through rough times without having to feel stigmatised, embarrassed or ashamed about it.
Thank you.

Although it's Sept. 22 already in Australia, it's still Sunday
afternoon in the UK, but that's alright. Any old excuse to party!
Big_Grin.gif

Those sandwiches that LadyF is making for BJD look so delicious! :p

I'm going to post a vintage song by one of the all-time theatre
greats, Liza Minnelli. All the best, you guys! Here's to enjoying the end of Summer and the rest of our lives!

[video=youtube]

Here I am making my fashionably late entrance to this little soiree. I hope I'm dressed appropriately?

5054120-large.jpg

*Dramatisation. May not have happened.*

I was going to post a nudie pic of myself, then I realized we can't post pics like that on the forum. :cool:

Anyway, I be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back