ALL End of Summer 2014 Forum Party

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your attire is fantastic, Cavey! Infact, I could have sworn it was you on the cover of GQ last month, on the same bike and everything! Btw, I know all that cycling must have worked up quite an appetite, so let's enjoy some of Johnny's Best footlong Chilli Cheesedogs and their the hottest, freshest, homemade companion, Johnny's Best Onion Rings! Omg, nobody does them like Johnny's! They're the perfect lead-in for Autumn! (Let's make today and tomorrow pig-out days so we can go crazy.)

ChilliCheeseDog.jpg

OnionRings.jpg

BJD, don't you dare feel badly about all the people who will be disappointed for not being able to see your Highlight of the Evening.
Your presence alone is more than delightful enough in itself to be the Highlight of our Evening and make all of us so happy!

Come on, let's forget all our troubles for awhile and get in the spirit of Party with Mr. Richie! <3 <3 <3

[video=youtube]http://youtube/nqAvFx3NxUM[/video]

Badjedidude said:
Alright, well... just imagine that I'm doing this:

jesus.gif

Roflmao

TheRealCallie said:
And here are some arm floaties for everyone. Safety first! :p
7531295-2T-259x292-AUTO.jpg

I am not a fan of pink but the pink elephant is so adorable :0
(save that one for me)

Rotfl!!!!

Minus is really getting into that pizza! :D

Rotfl @ Callie bringing the pool! Be careful BJD! Make sure nobody spikes your drink! Forum rules might fly out the window then! :D

LadyF, it's so fantastic to see you !!! <3 <3 <3 Woohoooo! I hope you're having the greatest Monday ever !!! You're right about the pink elephant floater that Callie brought! It is awesome! (LadyF, here is half that organic dark chocolate bar that I promised you. I already had my half. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but if we have any more than that, our pupils will become the size of pinheads and we'll likely be cleaning our houses for days! :D

BJD, those enchiladas look divine! :p

Going to go dance now!!! <3

[video=youtube]

I'll happily polish off all those onion rings and if I have to go paddling then I want those frogs on my arms!

Cavey said:
I'll happily polish off all those onion rings and if I have to go paddling then I want those frogs on my arms!

okay, but BJD is the lifeguard, so unless you want mouth to mouth, you better wear those frogs correctly. :D

I'm cleaning up after our backyard BBQ yesterday -35 attendees. Feel like I'm hung over and I didn't even imbibe :D I could go for another tasty carne asada taco though! :D. Where our grill master?

-Teresa

Is it a bird?
angieswingwalk010small.jpg

Is it a plane?
angieswingwalk011small.jpg

No, it's a Scottish 'Burd' ON a plane!
angieswingwalk020small.jpg

I thought I'd pop in for a 'flying visit' to the party:p

Got me a pwetty party frock on
1a.jpg

Special cocktail anyone?
bathcocktail8.jpg

Time for this!
[video=youtube]

Nowhere is it more apparent to me than on this Forum that every human being is beautiful - and I do mean beautiful - in his or her own unique way.

- Oh my God, Alma, you look so beautiful! I was sitting here smiling, really enjoying the great music! It is excellent, just perfect! You have such a clean, cool, concise, bewitching style. The red dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you!!! What a lovely, great post! <3

- Teresa, you just sit back & relax in that beach chair and we are having the grill master make some delicious, fresh carne asada tacos just for you! Let's get you all situated with a drink and a big plate of food -- you had all those people over and now it's your time to relax and chill and let us take care of you! <3

The delicious hot carne asada taco innards are grilling up especially for our Teresa! Oooooh Yes !!!!
TeresasPlateCooking.jpg

And here they are all freshly plated up, ready to be attacked with gusto, with plenty more where these came from!!! :D
TeresasPlate.jpg

- Cavey, here you go! *hands Cavey huge stack of onion rings on platter* and there are lots more where those came from! ;)
- BJD - Ahahaha!! :D OMG, that is one incredible stash you've got going on there! ((( Hide the swimming pool, Callie! :D He's bound to forget the Forum rule if he's had that much sauce!)))
- Callie, Rotfl hooting @ the prospect of BJD giving Cavey mouth to mouth. :D (( especially if BJD has had all that stash! )) :D
- Sci-Fi, love your dancing fellows there !!!

^Omg, everything and everyone above looks so yummy :0

And Ruthie, thank you! Sharing is caring, as they say. Half my chocolate will always be yours (so cheesy of me :s) <3

331qfxs.jpg

Not sure who they were but they seemed nice.

LadyF, you are beautiful, I mean it! <3 I saw on another thread where you said: "Pizza" so here we go! These just came in! :D

Omg Minus! :D (ROTFL @ above picture!!! :p)

Let's just enjoy being naughty as heck today and tonight and then we can be SSS (sick, sober and sorry) tomorrow! :D

Fries.jpg

OnionRings1.jpg

Pizza2.jpg

Pizza3.jpg

Pizza4.jpg

Pizza5.jpg

<3 <3 <3

My blood vessels exploded looking at those pictures. God knows i eat that kinda honeysuckle weekly if not more often, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back