Another new guy.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
samba101 said:
Hi iamben,

Great to have interests and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome and yeah they're a great escape from reality every now and then.

Hey Ben,

Nice to meet you. Are you new to Pittsburgh? I used to spend a lot of time there and think it's a pretty cool place. Hopefully you'll meet some people at school and get a chance to enjoy the city.

iamben said:
bureau said:
Hey Ben,

Nice to meet you. Are you new to Pittsburgh? I used to spend a lot of time there and think it's a pretty cool place. Hopefully you'll meet some people at school and get a chance to enjoy the city.
Actually I'm original from that area, but I moved to DE when I was around seven. I've been to the city several times though. I really like the city, but it's difficult being so far away from everyone you know. I think I will make friends, but that always takes me a while.

Yeah, I remember going to college and having to deal with that. I always felt that if you didn't try to break the ice the first few days of class you end up getting screwed. It's like once the social groups start forming it's difficult to integrate when you are the quiet, shy type. That was my experience at least. The best of luck to you. If you are into music, make sure you visit Jerry's Records in Squirrel Hill. I can literally spend days in that place!

Hello Ben. I like your avatar.

Good to see someone who is into some good video games. There is not much of us in here. WELCOME!

iamben said:
Thanks everyone for welcoming me!

Hi Ben, and welcome. I'm glad to see that you have been posting. I'm sure that you will find something of interest here on the forum. Lots of nice folks here.

(((hugs)))

Eve

Latest posts

Back