another new person..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tennisgirl

Hi everyone,

I'm new.. 21 yr old girl from England. I guess I'm here because I'm lonely :( I won't write a long story of why.. but after reading a few threads , I think I can relate to a lot of people on here. Look forward to getting to know people on here.

Welcome tennisgirl
Im new to hope this place makes you feel better its helping me pass the time.

Glad to have you on here tennisgirl, hope you enjoy being here and I hope it helps you work through the loneliness, it's helped me immensely so far

Hi tennisgirl And welcome hear. You from England :) Me to,, Its getting cold over hear,, Am hammering my heating at the minute and stuff the gas bill I say, that's in tell I get the bill of course lol Big gas bill just means Ive stayed warm tho, So that's a good thing.

Yes I ramble and your someone that I can do moor rambling with I hope in the future :)

bluey said:
Hi tennisgirl And welcome hear. You from England :) Me to,, Its getting cold over hear,, Am hammering my heating at the minute and stuff the gas bill I say, that's in tell I get the bill of course lol Big gas bill just means Ive stayed warm tho, So that's a good thing.

Yes I ramble and your someone that I can do moor rambling with I hope in the future :)

Haha yeah, I'm not loving the cold I can tell you that! Although I do like getting all wrapped up and I kinda like it getting dark early. I also think frosty days look pretty :)

tennisgirl said:
bluey said:

Haha yeah, I'm not loving the cold I can tell you that! Although I do like getting all wrapped up and I kinda like it getting dark early. I also think frosty days look pretty :)

Yea I do like the look of frosty days and like it when it gets dark early. Maybe cos then I don't hear every one out side all the time. Do no are maybe its cos it just feels moor cosy.

A pick I just took from my bedroom window of the car park that's in front of my house. You can see the frost. But its warm in hear, even so am catching a plane in about an hour to OZ,, lol Be there in a bit Blue Sky, haha what would you do if your address got out and you had like 20 of us all out side your door hah You did say :p:p:p:p

Photo-00101.jpg

A pick I just took from my bedroom window of the car park that's in front of my house. You can see the frost. But its warm in hear, even so am catching a plane in about an hour to OZ,, lol Be there in a bit Blue Sky, haha what would you do if your address got out and you had like 20 of us all out side your door hah You did say :p:p:p:p

[/quote]
Well if there were 20 of you outside my door, I'd just welcome you all with open arms, and I wouldn't be lonely for a while

Blue Sky said:
Well if there were 20 of you outside my door, I'd just welcome you all with open arms, and I wouldn't be lonely for a while

Your such a nice guy you really do deserve to be happy in this world.

If that happened to me I think ad totally bottle it. I mean they are ppl you know but don't know as well if you get me.

Maybe I should learn to be moor trusting?

Latest posts

Back