Any Night Owls?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rawr!

Reaction score
Just wondering...it's 2:36 AM where I'm at, and I ain't hittin' the sack any time soon. I figured I'd ask, maybe get a nocturnal club going or something. I dunno. I'm tired. :p

Hehe, i'm quite the owl, but in Swedish time, which is six hours before Yours (so i'm already to bed when night comes over there). East-Coast?

Swedish comes from Sweden? I had a friend from there, Martin. Now the question i hate when somenone makes when has friends in Brazil: "do you know him?" (I mean... come on! My country is bigger than usa, how am i suposed to know the dude?). But, anyway, do you know him? :K
About the night club, i live by california time soooo its 4:50 am right now.

Luna said:
Swedish comes from Sweden? I had a friend from there, Martin. Now the question i hate when somenone makes when has friends in Brazil: "do you know him?" (I mean... come on! My country is bigger than usa, how am i suposed to know the dude?). But, anyway, do you know him? :K
About the night club, i live by california time soooo its 4:50 am right now.

Haha! You silly woman! :p I know one Martin; one of my friends' dads. I don't think he's that "international" if You know what i mean. ;)

I've been trying to join the "get up early in the morning" club for years, but I guess I'm stuck in the "night owl" club. Permanent membership it seems =(

Robin said:
Haha! You silly woman! :p I know one Martin; one of my friends' dads. I don't think he's that "international" if You know what i mean. ;)
x) I needed to ask it x) I studied with him when i was 14. He came in "intercambio" and stayed in my best friend house. On the first day we had classes that year, she arrived near me and said: Dih, this is Martin, my brother. Sooo i started talking to him x) like i do here or a bit more :p He was in my country for just one week and was looking at me like o_O Just after 1 week i knew he was not brazilian. I used to talk to him and just think he was shy :p
We used to beat each other and it was him who teach (dont remember the pass tense now) me how to walk on a bike (his bike lost half of its paint cause of me ^.^ ) He tried to teach us your language but its wayyyyy too difficult and i think he is already married with his "sister". His best friend was Pontus *.* and he was soooo cute *.* lol
Sure? No Martin married with a brazilian named Leticia, which the best friend is a guy named Pontus? No??? huh?? x) Well i tried x)

I really wish I could remain an night owl, but alas, I have to get up at 6:30 for my soul crushing commute to work. Getting to sleep is still very difficult as I would say I have not had a normal sleeping schedule for about five years.

Well it is almost 3:30 AM local time. Soon Bluey will start thinking of lunch, before long Antihero will be getting ready for his morning commute and eventually penny143 may get some sleep.

Well, I'm slightly more of a night owl now since I moved closer to where I work(like within a mile or two). Now I get to sleep in until 7:30-40 on weekdays!

I be kicking it pretty late (and of course, being a night owl I mean technically mean early) myself.

Antihero said:
Well, I'm slightly more of a night owl now since I moved closer to where I work(like within a mile or two). Now I get to sleep in until 7:30-40 on weekdays!

Great, extra sleep time :)

Latest posts

Back