ANY SPORTS HATERS OUT THERE?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tradtke said:
I'm so sick of hearing about American Sports. there is nothing athletic about it, and there is very little sportsmanship. Sure, there is skill and talent..I guess, but I'm so sick of hearing them complain that they are only being paid 4 million when they are worth 7 million...seriously, people are working there asses off barely surviving and your complaining about not making 7 million dollars for playing a frieken game.
And then they think they are so above everyone doing stupid honeysuckle getting arressted and then think they can get out of it.

American pro sports are just a bunch of overpaid whinners.

I suggest you go learn a little bit about sports before whining about sports players whining.

Yeah... you know those eight hours a day that you spend sitting on your ass sorting mail or something? Sports players and athletes spend those eight hours OR MORE working out and training. Training HARD. VERY HARD. I don't think you can even begin to comprehend how fit and in shape these people are, or the literal blood, sweat, and tears they go through to get to where they are.

As for clamoring for a bigger salary... well, fresia. I would beg for millions more if I had a chance to get it, wouldn't you? If I had a contract to make 4 million a year, SURE fresia YES I would call up my contract holder and argue for more. You gotta fight for what you want in this life.

tradtke said:
If you want to find real athletes than look at endurance sports like running and cycling where you actually have to go the distance.

"Going the distance" isn't just about moving your body for a long time or distance. How about a football lineman? Can YOU repeatedly get smashed on the head by three-hundred-pound huge muscle-bound dudes... play after play for hours on end every day? I'd call THAT going the distance. Or let's talk basketball. Have you shot thousands of basketballs at a hoop every day for years? Do you regularly run back and forth, back and forth all over a basketball court every day? Again, I'd call that "going the distance."

I think my point here is that you need to stop this bitterness that's spilling out of you before it kills you.

...and maybe take a look at things from someone else's point of view for once.

Latest posts

Back