Any wrestling fans here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GioRocket said:
Has anybody ever been to a wrestling event? I have been to four over the years when WWE does their European tours. I remember then vividly:

A double Smackdown taping at Manchester in 08 with the main matches being Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker in an Extreme Rules match and Jeff Hardy vs Triple H for the WWE title. Awesome night, its a shame I was way back in the cheap seats lol but it was still an awesome experience.

Then I was at a Raw event in 09 just after Wrestlemania 25 in Liverpool. Much better seats this time, 5 rows from the ring, it was so awesome seeing everything up close.

Then a Smackdown event in Manchester a year later, this one wasn't so good, Jack Swagger had just won the World title which was a truly horrific reign haha but Bret Hart was there so that more than made up for it.

The last one was last year after Wrestlemania in Manchester again, the matches were truly horrible but it was just at the time when Yes-mania had started, so having 15,000 people chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" all night with Daniel Bryan was so cool. Plus, I high fived Sheamus, he got boo'd out of the building during his match against Bryan but it still made my night xD

I went to an indie event with a bunch of scrubs. The only person I really knew was Steve Corino. Everyone wrestled like twice in the show. Corino was wrestling as Monster C or something. He kept waving me into the ring, so I went up and the referee was like sit back down. Haha. I was kind of embarrassed, I should have known he didn't REALLY want me to get into the ring. Oh well.

I was having a little fun with everyone that night. I was cheering for the heels and booing the faces.

Jocsaint said:
GioRocket said:
Has anybody ever been to a wrestling event? I have been to four over the years when WWE does their European tours. I remember then vividly:

A double Smackdown taping at Manchester in 08 with the main matches being Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker in an Extreme Rules match and Jeff Hardy vs Triple H for the WWE title. Awesome night, its a shame I was way back in the cheap seats lol but it was still an awesome experience.

Then I was at a Raw event in 09 just after Wrestlemania 25 in Liverpool. Much better seats this time, 5 rows from the ring, it was so awesome seeing everything up close.

Then a Smackdown event in Manchester a year later, this one wasn't so good, Jack Swagger had just won the World title which was a truly horrific reign haha but Bret Hart was there so that more than made up for it.

The last one was last year after Wrestlemania in Manchester again, the matches were truly horrible but it was just at the time when Yes-mania had started, so having 15,000 people chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" all night with Daniel Bryan was so cool. Plus, I high fived Sheamus, he got boo'd out of the building during his match against Bryan but it still made my night xD

I went to an indie event with a bunch of scrubs. The only person I really knew was Steve Corino. Everyone wrestled like twice in the show. Corino was wrestling as Monster C or something. He kept waving me into the ring, so I went up and the referee was like sit back down. Haha. I was kind of embarrassed, I should have known he didn't REALLY want me to get into the ring. Oh well.

I was having a little fun with everyone that night. I was cheering for the heels and booing the faces.

It's only natural lol

I definitely need to check out some Indy show, I believe Colt Cabana is the new British Heavyweight Champion so I would love to go and see a show he is on.

The fact that Raw is in London tonight and I am not going is killing me! **** university...

Latest posts

Back