Anyone here go on Gaia?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estreen

Reaction score
I might sound like a geek or something, but whatever. I go on Gaia a lot lately, to play games and goof off. I was just wondering if anyone else here at ALL has a Gaia account and goes on there. :)

I used to play Gaia, and I still have an account with about 5000 gold...I also had a rather fetching suit and a cane in the game. I stopped playing it awhile ago, since I didn't know anyone in the game, and I didn't make any friends.

Caesium said:
I used to play Gaia, and I still have an account with about 5000 gold...I also had a rather fetching suit and a cane in the game. I stopped playing it awhile ago, since I didn't know anyone in the game, and I didn't make any friends.

I don't have many really either. I mean I've "friended" people who've requested an add or a few people I've met through "zOMG" (Gaia's MMO) but other than that, not a whole lot of socialization. I get my socializing mostly through contests and tapping/bumping aquarium threads. Haha.

@ Unacceptance:

Well, there are laser-headed sharks that you can buy for your aquarium. ;) www.gaiaonline.com Although I'm pretty sure you probably already what it is. :p

Unacceptance said:
What the hell is Gaia? Does it involve car bombs and lasers?

sheesh! Its looks like a little pixelated... But its kinda fun..! I don't think your gonna like it... But try checking its gaiaonline.com

And yeah! I play gaia... I play alot of online games.. But I could still manage getting A's and no C's and below at school.... Well I kinda only play weekends.. Exept for dotA and World of war craft

Estreen said:
I might sound like a geek or something, but whatever. I go on Gaia a lot lately, to play games and goof off. I was just wondering if anyone else here at ALL has a Gaia account and goes on there. :)

That's geek-chic culture right there...since when does playing a lame online MMO make you a geek? In the olden days, being a geek usually suggested some sort of affinity towards science-related subjects, but now the internet is full of women saying things like "oh lawd look @ me lool i am such a geek, i have a mac and an iphone!", or "i play WoW...I am such a geek!". Not just women actually, but you get what I'm saying here.

Caesium said:
Estreen said:

That's geek-chic culture right there...since when does playing a lame online MMO make you a geek? In the olden days, being a geek usually suggested some sort of affinity towards science-related subjects, but now the internet is full of women saying things like "oh lawd look @ me lool i am such a geek, i have a mac and an iphone!", or "i play WoW...I am such a geek!". Not just women actually, but you get what I'm saying here.

Actually the original definition of a geek was someone who bit the heads off chickens at carnivals.

But yeah I get what you're saying. It's a cop out. Growing up having guys make fun of me for liking video games then now I'm grown up and they go to the mall to buy T-Shirts with Nintendo controllers on them to get girlfriends.

Never heard of it.

Caesium said:
Estreen said:

Alright, wrong word then. What I was getting at was that it'll probably look lame to (some) others, but I just don't really give a fresia either way. :) Just seeing who else here likes to do the same.

Latest posts

Back