This Is My 3000th Post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been here just over a year. It's been interesting to say the least. I've had some wonderful interactions with people, and a few testing ones, but overall it's been rather pleasant. A good distraction for my mind. I've had a few chuckles and a few saddening moments when some of the people I really enjoyed happened to leave. I've been confused, agitated and humored. I've had my eyes opened to a few things and taken on board some of the advice I've been provided. I've had to eat humble pie and I've been told I've helped as well. I've received some lovely PM's of thanks and encouragement. ALL is probably the most interactive I've been on any forum and the one that I've gotten the most out of. Thanks for tolerating me. I better go do some chores. The different time zones can be annoying at times for interactions. I'm always late to the party it seems lol.

Last edited:
I've been here just over a year. It's been interesting to say the least. I've had some wondering interactions with people, and a few testing ones, but overall it's been rather pleasant. A good distraction for my mind. I've had a few chuckles and a few saddening moments when some of the people I really enjoyed happened to leave. I've been confused, agitated and humored. I've had my eyes opened to a few things and taken on board some of the advice I've been provided. I've had to eat humble pie and I've been told I've helped as well. I've received some lovely PM's of thanks and encouragement. ALL is probably the most interactive I've been on any forum and the one that I've gotten the most out of. Thanks for tolerating me. I better go do some chores. The different time zones can be annoying at times for interactions. I'm always late to the party it seems lol.

Latest posts

Back