App Store /Android market apps you want to share

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopsfox

Reaction score
Didn't know if to put this thread under games or Computer & Videogames or somewhere else. Mods, notify if it needs moving.

In my family we have both Androids cellular, mobile, tablets and Apple's Iphone, Ipad. We all like wordfeud but enjoy other apps as well. Practical and for leisure. Armchair adventures or outdoorsy apps.

Wordfeud "Scrabble"

Geocaching GPS needed on mobile device for treasure hunting

zombies Run! Training app

To-do lists with reminders Now I have the measurements of frames and odd things I must buy and stuff I need to do in the same app and it has interface to google calendar too.

The rather expensive Spotify app which is accessible on a mobile device and your computer. Massive amount of tracks. Can't live without music. I am looking for another app with lots of music tracks and no commercials. Any suggestions?

Share your favvos

I've started writing reviews of iOS games for a website but have yet to look into apps in great depth, a lot of them aren't as useful on the iPad than on true mobile devices like phones but there are certainly a lot out there!

Have been meaning to try out Draw Something and Words with Friends if anyone wants to start a game or two.

I like the app for Urban Dictionary and Dictionary.com

They are must haves for me.

Latest posts

Back