Aquaintances???? what the f@$#k is that.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alive42

Reaction score
I have aquaintances coming out my ears, but no one will call when they are having a bbq or just want to go for coffee - NOOOOOOOOOO. F all i want is a group of friends, you know, the group that calls you no matter whats going on. Oh well never good enough to be a friend.

Sometimes it's hard to tell between a group of friends and acquintances- particularly if you haven't known the people for a long enough time. For example, do you have anyone's number? Have about you try arranging something with them? If you keep at it, they'll probably more receptive to welcoming you into their circle and then if you hang out with them for long enough, you'll have a group of friends.

Divide and conquard then.

BBQ and coffee is boring...I rather stay home and sleep in...:p
If U have 5 hookers and a couple kegs of beer....I'll bet you , you'll have plenty of friend breaking your door down..lol

Just j/k...maybe that's how all of your accqintance feels too...the sameway that you feel. lol

Organise outings or any activities(sports will do too.) with friends.Invite them and they normally will invite you back.

Latest posts

Back