Archange?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kromagg73

Reaction score
Has anyone played Archage that just came out? I have been looking at it and it looks very cool. I know it's a sandbox type game, so you can build your own houses, etc. I have seen a few videos on Youtube, but anyone who has actually played it after the ques let up, can you let me know how it is?

I of course will have to wait about a month until I can purchase a new computer now that I am working more. I used to play SWTOR before it went FTP and then I haven't really played any other games, my laptop overheated as I wasn't watching the vents.

It looks cool, but without actually playing it, it's hard to tell.

I was in the beta for a bit. My computer's not great but it does meet the minimum specs but I was getting some terrible frame rate, might have just been the beta though. I only played a bit of it but it seemed like just another generic mmo, hotkeys to use abilities, overall uninteresting story and world (in the first few levels anyway.) I never really got around to building anything so maybe that's entertaining.

It's probably worth trying out once you get a new pc since it's free, but don't get your hopes up.

You might try it out since it's free but the game requires heavy social interaction if you want to have good progress. PvP and guilding is a must if you want to play it for a long time, otherwise you'll get bored in a week or two. Also the Labor System is a pain in the neck as many quests require you to spend Labor Points. And it's not much sandboxy as they make it out to be.

Hey, this thread is kinda old but I just found it! I'm playing ArcheAge myself, I was in closed Beta and played up until 2 weeks ago. It's a pretty entertaining game if you're into MMOs, but unless you're willing to invest a LOT of hours of your life in it, it's kinda unplayable after you finish the quests and hit the lvl cap. You need to farm stuff for the top gear, or invest a lot of time and supplies in crafting your own. It has endless PvP and great PvE content, but you need the top gear for it, unless you're in a hardcore guild. It's free tho, so I really recommend it, and if you actually like it, the subscription options are cheap

Latest posts

Back