Are you from the Mid West States?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iowa huh... Never been anywhere in america. Iowa is america yes? lol

Skorian dude, Why have you made all the other threads with in this forum? lol

I didn't really had much to say lately and have been meaning to make it easier for people to know others who live within driving distance. So in other words I was bored for a moment.

How odd... my old avatar just poped up and where is my current one? Strange. It's stretched all funny. LOL

lol its ok I was just wondering. I hope you fined someone close to you mate :)

Boredom is one of the worst things I think. makes you feel moor lonely if you got to much time on your hands. This is the main reason why this sight is good for me. Takes my mined of my own crap. Not that I have any crap lol but you know what I mean.

Well you do have your own crap though.... Silly.

Sometimes I just ramble nonesense just for something to say... I have several projects I been working on. One of which is organizing my 100's of favorites that are sorta a mess. So maybe I wasn't bored, but needed something else to do for a moment.

Skorian said:
Sometimes I just ramble nonesense just for something to say...

If it wasn't for nonsense i would only speak about once every other year.

Hi there. I'm new here and thought I'd make my entrance by answering this. I'm from what has got to be the most out of the way state in the country - North Dakota.

Personally I like to know where people are from too. Every once in a long while I fond someone within a few hours of me. LoL

Welcome LonelyDragon

North Dakota is possibly one of the most out of the way states. As far as being 'the most', that is debatable though it is sure in the running. Not to bad though if you are finding people within a few hours of you.

I'm from Minnesota too! Grew up in a suburb north of St. Paul, but now I'm attending college in Wisconsin. I like to complain about living up north, but really I love it.

Kansas right here.

It's weird cause people are sometimes like....

"Oh, so you use cows for power?"
"Isn't it really flat?"
"How many houses have you lost to tornadoes?"
"Do you live on a farm?"
"Do you drive a tractor to school?"

Where I live there's a ton of trees and hills. Hell, I live in a forest lol
I've never even seen a tornado. I really want to.

OMG people do that to me all the time when i'm out of town i say i live on Iowa, and they say do you live on a potato farm
no i don't you morron idaho grows potatos! Iowa grows corn and i live in a city,

then i hit them on the head with a bushel of corn

XP

evanescencefan91 said:
OMG people do that to me all the time when i'm out of town i say i live on Iowa, and they say do you live on a potato farm
no i don't you morron idaho grows potatos! Iowa grows corn and i live in a city,

then i hit them on the head with a bushel of corn

XP

Hit em with corn? Cmon, where's the corn launcher? :p

Random, but I've always had a nice image of a corn field catching on fire. There would be a popping sound that would sound like an applause in a giant stadium for a bit. Then.....well, popcorn for everyone! That's probably impossible lol

well being from Minnesota..everyone thinks that I must sound like I'm in the movie Fargo, even though Fargo is actually in North Dakota..or they think it's snowy all year round...there's other misconceptions too, just can't think of them offhand..

Latest posts

Back