Baltimore/DC area?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyathula

Reaction score
I'd really like to make some friends around here. I like walking/hiking/camping, chocolate croissants, old-school console video games (playing FF13 right now), tea/coffee, macs, hole-in-the-wall restaurants, great food, authentic Chinese food, gyros, pho, and I don't even know what else. My new thing is making little miniature stuff out of sculpey clay.

Er... so that is me. I think.

sigh.

So, what abouts yourself? :p I'm near DC in southern Maryland. Might be kinda far from you depending on where you are, I dunno. I'm 20 years old so I'm just curious about your age...I like to go see live music (just saw Pearl Jam last night!!!) and I also like Chinese and Tai food!

Oh wait I see on your profile that you are 27 years old. Usually when people in their 20's over 21 look for friends they want someone else at least of drinking age to go to clubs with lol. But yeah anyway, I don't really care about that, I see that you're in Columbia? I used to live about 15 min from there, and Columbia is kinda far from Waldorf about 45 minutes, but yeahhh even if you want someone to talk to or hang out with I'm here! :D

I actually live in Columbia too...well sometimes anyway. I'll be gone again at the end of may. But yah if you want to do something, I am up for it.

I live in the Baltimore suburbs. I'm not likely to meet any of you though. I'm a loner. I just wanted to respond and tell everyone where I was from. Carry on. You've all done very well.

cyathula said:
I'd really like to make some friends around here. I like walking/hiking/camping, chocolate croissants, old-school console video games (playing FF13 right now), tea/coffee, macs, hole-in-the-wall restaurants, great food, authentic Chinese food, gyros, pho, and I don't even know what else. My new thing is making little miniature stuff out of sculpey clay.

Er... so that is me. I think.

sigh.

I'm about an hour from Baltimore. Would love to make new friends in the area. What do you all like to do for fun? I like hiking and video games too. Also anime.