Bank Holidays

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jilted John

Reaction score
Hello All. I have just survived the Easter break,just! It just seems to make me feel more isolated than normal, it seems to magnify the family aspect of life that I don't have.
Is it just me being a sad old git?

Well, if you are a sad old git, so am I, as I feel the same.

I used to love Bank Holidays as it was time off, but now they are a royal pain (no pun intened for Friday's bank holiday)

upanddownlikeayoyo said:
Well, if you are a sad old git, so am I, as I feel the same.

I used to love Bank Holidays as it was time off, but now they are a royal pain (no pun intened for Friday's bank holiday)

Tell me about it,I'm still looking for somewhere to hide!

Going to a battle of the band gig with an after party of which i shall be intoxicated on friday :)

Um, I mean, doing nothing, I'm a 17 year old old git :D

Sorry guys lol

TOP TIP! If you hate bank holidays why not work in a shop or for a transport company, that way you'll be forced to work every one like it's a normal day!

Oscillate_Wildly said:
TOP TIP! If you hate bank holidays why not work in a shop or for a transport company, that way you'll be forced to work every one like it's a normal day!

Been there done that etc.Retail trade,Bus driver,Coach driver,Truck driver,hated it then because I had someone at home.Hate it now cos I don't!Why is life such a ***** then you die?

I'm the same nowadays as i seem to spend most of my time alone when not at work,it's good when you just wake up and you don't have to get out of bed right away but that feeling soon wears off.

I'm the same nowadays as i seem to spend most of my time alone when not at work,it's good when you just wake up and you don't have to get out of bed right away but that feeling soon wears off.

rob211080 said:

Never mind fellow Bank Holiday Haters.
Just another three weeks and we get another one of the bas****s!:club:

Bank was closed today... took me a minute to remember it's memmorial day.... shitty...

Latest posts

Back