beaten hard by love.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

L\ Love.....its nothing but a stupid game. A while back i had a lover. i loved her alot. one day i just saw her with another man. I know its not like a man but i cried. THe game of love beat me. Im trying to get a girl...but like i said love is a stupid game that isnt worth playing. Years have gone by and no luck. I dont think im even liked. Why play the game if ur going to lose. love is a game ill never win.

love isn't meant to be easy and there's other people who go through what you go through!! try to have faith in yourself!!!

Guest said:
I know its not like a man but i cried.
Hey, it's like a human! Everybody cries. No reason for guys to feel ashamed of crying, too. (No matter who you are, crying every second is just weird though :p)

That really sucks that she would cheat on you. It seems that happens to everyone. The ones that stay together a long time just seem to forgive it or never know :p But seriously, I don't know why you haven't had any luck finding someone else. Perhaps you're going to the wrong places?

Hey....crying is TOTALLY normal and men DO cry. And they should! It's abnormal NOT to cry when you are depressed, hurt, betrayed, or what have you.

Tell us more details about yourself, please. Age, location? How did you meet that one woman and how long were you together?

u know guest after broke up with my lover i used to cry every night not just crying but feel fire in my heart couldnt stop even after my aunt and my young brother saw me do , for sex months may be more i thought am dying and thought this will never be over , but after while i asked my self where this sadness gone , time is ur medicines as it was mine
and u know what am looking for love now, its not the loves fault its ours
i hope u stop blaming love

like i always said DON'T GIVE UP ON LOVE! DON'T LOSE HOPE! love has always for me like th emost beautiful and important thing in this world, i just (and still do) praised love! but it seemed and still seems to avoid me in every single way! everybody around me found love adnd i just couldn't get past some stupid first love that was a total jerk! love never works out for me...and it seems it is an unreal wish "to be love" but i still haven'\t lost hope and i still think it's the most beautiful thing! don't you agree?

angeLLblueshadow said:
like i always said DON'T GIVE UP ON LOVE! DON'T LOSE HOPE! love has always for me like th emost beautiful and important thing in this world, i just (and still do) praised love! but it seemed  and still seems to avoid me in every single way! everybody around me found love adnd i just couldn't get past some stupid first love that was a total jerk! love never works out for me...and it seems it is an unreal wish "to be love" but i still haven'\t lost hope and i still think it's the most beautiful thing! don't you agree?

i agree with you
but look enough for love dont think if u waiting hopfully love will come to you sometimes this happens and most not

lonelygirl said:
Hey....crying is TOTALLY normal and men DO cry. And they should! It's abnormal NOT to cry when you are depressed, hurt, betrayed, or what have you.

Tell us  more details about yourself, please. Age, location? How did you meet that one woman and how long were you together?
im 18 and live in california. we were together for 3 months.

Latest posts

Back