bohemian footsteps

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Some of you know me and my guess is that most of you don't :)
I am quitting my job this coming March to go WWOOFing in Europe. I will be volunteering my time on organic farms, making jewelry to survive,visiting archaeological sites and basically going on adventures :)

I've never done anything like this before and I have a blog started. Hopefully it's ok to share this? I've just started writing about the preparations and such. It will be a while before I have a lot of content. I wanted to share the link. I am open to suggestions :) You who know me, hit me up. Love, peace and compost, babies!! Mwaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!

http://bohemianfootsteps.blogspot.com/

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:
Well that'll teach you. :p

You'd better be making plans to visit here before you leave. :club:
I will. And Florida too. I wonder if the airplane ticket would be less expensive if I left from there?

Dunno - depends on whether or not it's a hub airport.

Welcome back to the forum!

I remember you. I always wondered if you ever made your trip to the UK. It's great to see that your plans are finally coming to fruition. I hope our terrible weather isn't too much of a shock to your system! ;)

Cavey said:
Welcome back to the forum!

I remember you. I always wondered if you ever made your trip to the UK. It's great to see that your plans are finally coming to fruition. I hope our terrible weather isn't too much of a shock to your system! ;)

hello Cavey :) I don't mind the rain :) I'm glad you remember me!

For some reason I just remember you as "The Wolf Lady". I don't even remember why, but the name is stuck in my head. :O

I've looked into doing the WWOOF thing before. It always seemed like a great way to learn the ins and outs of farming. Good luck to you dood! I can't wait to see how it works out for you.

Pleasure to meet you and hope you enjoy it hinni, its something I would be interested in doing but I'm too attached to tree/woodland work in the UK, i'll venture across the river into the rest of Europe eventually xD

That sounds amazing, Naleena! Glad you're doing what you like. I wish you all the best of luck on the upcoming journeys!

Latest posts

Back