Breaking Rules?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188522

Reaction score
Would you break the rules because of something/someone you care about? What say you?

I would kill for my children!

It depends on who the rules and whats happening obviously, but yeahh.

Yes. Rules are meant to be broken because they aren't laws. And, in America laws are meant to be broken and are meaningless unless they are felonies. But, if you don't break a felony law it's still no big deal. You can usually plea bargin it down to a misdemeanor and pay a fine. That's all the government really cares about, financing their pet projects.

Are you asked because you want to take out the neighbor guy for bothering your squirrels? That seems reasonable to me. ;)

Be
Yes. Rules are meant to be broken because they aren't laws. And, in America laws are meant to be broken and are meaningless unless they are felonies. But, if you don't break a felony law it's still no big deal. You can usually plea bargin it down to a misdemeanor and pay a fine. That's all the government really cares about, financing their pet projects.

Are you asked because you want to take out the neighbor guy for bothering your squirrels? That seems reasonable to me. ;)
Been arrested, tried,and locked up a bit? Yeah, that concrete, steel and plexiglass for only, apparently felons, is never experienced by lower level offenders.

Oh, Finish, You are sweeter than honey!

Latest posts

Back