Building a webpage.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vng2015

Reaction score
I know -- I can do it -- build them in 2000. But since I got a one time bonus of $1,000, I would be more interested in a professional job. Can any one tell me a little how to find a good web expert?

By a quick Google search I did find many companies. But without real expert knowledge, I do not know which is a good company and who is a scammer.

Moved this to the computer thread, it might get more traffic there for the tech people on the forum. I wouldn't trust anyone you find on Google. Best to stick to the traditional method and look around your own area so you can deal with someone directly and face to face. There are some companies like computer or business centers who offer this kind of service if you have them.

offer a bid on 99designs, so you can choose among the offers and if you don't like any of them you keep your money
there are tons of great web agencies, it depends on where you live

if you online and cheaper, try oDesk or eLance

Peaches said:
offer a bid on 99designs, so you can choose among the offers and if you don't like any of them you keep your money

Thanks alot -- will try that.

Sci-Fi said:
I wouldn't trust anyone you find on Google. Best to stick to the traditional method and look around your own area so you can deal with someone directly and face to face.

Even in my own proximity of a mile I will use Google to find stuff.

Latest posts

Back