Cognitive Dissonance and Halloween

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Satyr

Seeing as how my favorite pagan holiday is coming up and I have no one to answer to, I've compiled a brief list of enjoyable activities that could pass the time and possibly offend someone. They are as follows:

1) Rent yourself a nun costume. Put it on and immediately head to the busiest supermarket you can find. Grab a cart and fill it about halfway with cases of beer. Fill the other half with condoms, various lotions and bananas. Be sure to stand in line at the register with the most number of people waiting. Works even better if you're a really tall guy with a full beard.

2) Find some costume makeup. It should be readily available in many stores by now. Put on some old clothes that you don't mind ripping a few holes in. Rip the holes and makes yourself some nasty cuts and bruises that will show through the holes. Put some fake blood around your "wounds" and face. Go into the nearest convenience store, stumbling and gasping for breath as you make your way to the counter. Ask the clerk in a dry, raspy voice where they keep the yogurt.

3) Decorate the exterior of your house...but only use Christmas decorations.

--------

That's all I can think of at the moment. If anyone has more, feel free to chime in. Bonus points awarded for things that could theoretically land me in jail.

On a totally unrelated note Play this. There is only 3 levels and its easy. Should not take you to long at all to do. 2 mins 3 minutes tops.

Satyr said:
1) Rent yourself a nun costume. Put it on and immediately head to the busiest supermarket you can find. Grab a cart and fill it about halfway with cases of beer. Fill the other half with condoms, various lotions and bananas. Be sure to stand in line at the register with the most number of people waiting. Works even better if you're a really tall guy with a full beard.

Will give it a try

2mpinn4.jpg

Minus said:
Will give it a try

2mpinn4.jpg

That is awesome. It seems most people these days are unable to fully appreciate a full grown man dressed a nun. It's a sad age to live in.

And Bluey, thanks for the maze game. That was a very cognitively dissonant reply. Bravo!

Have a Happy Halloween...:)

Satyr said:
2) Find some costume makeup. It should be readily available in many stores by now. Put on some old clothes that you don't mind ripping a few holes in. Rip the holes and makes yourself some nasty cuts and bruises that will show through the holes. Put some fake blood around your "wounds" and face. Go into the nearest convenience store, stumbling and gasping for breath as you make your way to the counter. Ask the clerk in a dry, raspy voice where they keep the yogurt.

LMAO

I will do this before I die, I can't do it now for fear that they would ban me from the place and since that is the only place the bus route goes where I can buy things so it would surely mean certain death..

Satyr said:
It seems most people these days are unable to fully appreciate a full grown man dressed a nun.

It does seem that bearded nuns are under appreciated these days but as you say, that is most people. Some do seem to flock to bearded nuns.

2pzcq50.jpg

Last year a couple people at work dressed for a party.

The wife like a Catholic school boy and the husband like a Priest.

They sure got a lot of looks when they held hands and kissed.

I think they were baned from heaven.:p

This is Ghosts time to shine also.

NeverMore said:
LMAO

I will do this before I die, I can't do it now for fear that they would ban me from the place and since that is the only place the bus route goes where I can buy things so it would surely mean certain death..

Yeah, it's best not to "piss in your own backyard" so to speak. The secret is to go across town and piss in someone else's. :)

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
This is Ghosts time to shine also.

You guys always shine! Ectoplasm is sorta reflective. :)

Try to stay clear of these jerks and you should be fine:

Ghostbusterspeople.jpg

Latest posts

Back