Connecticut?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandapanda

Reaction score
Hi ALLers,

I was wondering if any of you guys lived in CT. I'd love to meet up with fellow awkward anti-socialites. Maybe we can get some coffee or catch a movie or something?

Any takers?

I remember a couple of people from Connecticut who were on here, but I haven't seen them around in a long time.

mintymint said:
I remember a couple of people from Connecticut who were on here, but I haven't seen them around in a long time.

Thank you for replying Mintymint. It seems this state just got even smaller.

Hi,

I'm from Connecticut. If anyone would like to get together and hang out (or more) that would be great. Life is very lonely for me right now and I have no one to talk to. :(

I was born in Connecticut, we moved to VA at age 4. This last week, it feels like someone has taken a big dump on my home state. And all the politicians offering "support" just feels like PR, so they can got suck it.

People from the state just want to forget this, and be able to get back to normal. Instead, let's make a "national memorial." Sure, this will help us get through trauma, dredging up past events year after year... Jerks.

I want to talk about SEO and e-commerce , any have good definition among e-commerce then share with nice briefing...

Latest posts

Back