Dealing with winter blue's and more...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

Winter is here... and I'm feeling depressed. It doesn't snow in Florida but I've been feeling depressed a lot. I'm happy cause I'm in a relationship and he supports me but I still feel depressed when I'm not talking to him. I have a therapist and she helps me but when I'm home alone I feel lonely and not many people to talk too anymore. A lot of people pretty much won't talk to me anymore, cause they figure since I'm in a relationship that I don't need anyone but their wrong, I still need friends, am I wrong? I have a facebook and good friends on there and not many of them talk to me anymore. The only person I can really count on is my boyfriend, people who send me messages on here and people who talk to me on Skype. I know that should be enough but I'm still feeling lonely. The one thing I'm sad about is the people that won't talk to me anymore, simply cause I have a boyfriend. My boyfriend isn't the jealous type and doesn't mind if I talk to people online just as friends but other people simply won't message me anymore. Now I'm feeling like I did something wrong and it depresses me. Keep feeling like I did something wrong. ='( Why does people always seem to forget about me, I'll do anything for them, but they always seem to ditch me.... ~sniffles~ and I'm crying so badly right now, cause I feel like they forgotten about me.

I'm really sorry you feel that way Wallflowergirl, but when you feel lonely, just think what your life would be like without your bf and even those few people you talk with on Skype. Or without this forum. Most people in here don't even have that one person to confide to, so, appreciate what you have and I'm sure you will fell better :)

Maybe the people who stopped messaging you are either people who hoped that one day you would be in a relationship with them and have had to stop hoping because you have a boyfriend or maybe they long for a relationship themselves and so feel extra lonely because of your meeting someone. You have done nothing wrong. Also, some online contacts do suddenly disappear without a word-I have found this happens a lot on dating sites.

Latest posts

Back