Did you see that 68 year old Bus Monitor being bullied by a bunch of 7th graders?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepear

Reaction score
MAKES ME SO MAD!

[video=youtube]

MAN I WISH I WAS THERE TO SLAP THE honeysuckle OUT OF THE KIDS. I had an extra cynical and unlikeable teacher who once said to us that kids can be really cruel but their parents think they are little angels. SO TRUE!

Ugh I wish I had sound. I clicked the links on the Youtube page and read more about it. Those kids should have been thrown off the bus. I used to ride a school bus, at that time there weren't monitors and the bus drivers rarely did anything to stop other kids from being bullied. My brother and I stopped taking the bus and would ride our bikes to school or our mom would drops us off on her way to work. We didn't start taking the bus again until we moved out of town. It was a lot different by then, we were older and half the kids on the bus were related. There was only one kid who would bully others. There were a few times the old bus driver we had actually kicked the kid off the bus, he'd radio it in and make the kid get off. It was hilarious. I have that story posted in another thread but I stopped him one day from picking on these two brothers. The kid never picked on them when I was on the bus after that. He didn't start again until I no longer took the bus, the two brothers asked me if I could ride the bus to keep the bully from picking on them. This kind of behavior should not be happening still, especially with the moves to stop bullying. It shouldn't stop once the kids are on the bus because that is where it can be even worse. Other kids laugh, there is no escape, you are trapped until you get off of the bullies do.

This makes me so sad. Stuff like this doesn't happen often here. It somehow surprises me that some kids don't have respect for elders or even a empathy to their feelings or to anyone's feelings. I wonder how they were brought up... I wonder even more what kind of adults they will grow up to be. sigh.

yes...i saw this on the today show either yesterday or the day before...i felt so sorry for her and so enraged at those children...had one of those children been mine...fresia dr. phil...there would have been major hell to pay...

You think this behavior is limited to children? When you grow up it's called abuse.

I literally watched that video for 30 seconds and switched off. Seriously, is this what kids are coming to these days? I maybe only 21, but even at the small age gap, I have noticed a large difference in the way high school kids act these days compared to my days. It doesn't give you much hope for the future of the world, does it?

Imagine if one, only one of those kids was on the bus with that woman. Imagine the difference in behaviour. It's like these kind of attacks need groups of people to fuel. Imagine all the people out there you've met in you're time and how much different they can behave in "groups of people". I think analysing a person's behaviour when they are with others is a great way too see the true person that they really are, as opposed to one-on-one conversations.

2fresh4youx said:
I literally watched that video for 30 seconds and switched off. Seriously, is this what kids are coming to these days? I maybe only 21, but even at the small age gap, I have noticed a large difference in the way high school kids act these days compared to my days. It doesn't give you much hope for the future of the world, does it?

Imagine if one, only one of those kids was on the bus with that woman. Imagine the difference in behaviour. It's like these kind of attacks need groups of people to fuel. Imagine all the people out there you've met in you're time and how much different they can behave in "groups of people". I think analysing a person's behaviour when they are with others is a great way too see the true person that they really are, as opposed to one-on-one conversations.

I remember the way kids acted when I was in 7th grade. We weren't disrespectful like that, and bullying was looked down upon, not something that was looked up to.

They're all arrogant little snots. I bet their parents are so proud, to raise monsters like that.

When I was in 7th grade, the only people who acted like that were the older kids who were too stupid to graduate middle school.

just seen it. Awfull !

most kids have no manners anyway, just mouthy shits I think. I bloody hate serving them when they pile in my shop at dinnertime. And of course when they get in groups, they get worse, trying to out do each other.

I got bullied when I was 25. I worked late night in this small shop. These teenagers used to come in and the insults were just the same. What could I do ? Either ignore it or tell them to fresia off. Whatever I did, they came back the next night. It was a dangerous job and how I put up with it I don't know.

The shop I work at now was just as bad in some ways. I worked friday nights and everything happened. I got punched in the face, some twat hurled a beer bottle in my face and caught me in the eye. I couldn't see for 3 weeks out of it. My boss didn't even ring me up to ask how I was. We've had armed robberies, windows smashed, knifes, shop thefts, druggies, drunks. Anyway when I handed my notice in, my boss said he wanted me to stay. So I said 'no more night shifts' - that was about 5 years ago.

To be honest, it reminded me very much of how people used to talk to me when I was a young teenager. Horrible stuff.

She should have said something to someone else on the bus though, not just taken it like that. I don't understand who these kids think they are, or why they can just talk to someone like they do there.

I mean, telling a grown woman to shut the **** up? Seriously? What a bunch of pathetic, cowardly people.

Note also that there's a whole crowd of kids with one target. It's basic psychology that people somehow feel more liberated to act like total bastards when they have a swathe of like-minded idiots supporting them.

Wow... Unbelievable. Kids these days. They're acting like little children. Where was this at, and is this a regular bus? Where I live, there is only a bus monitor on the special serves buses, which I took home from school everyday for years when I was in school, becuase I lived out of school district. I wish this wasn't real. I remember hearing about this in the news a few days ago or a week ago.

If I was there, I would've done something. There is so much bullying these days.

2fresh4youx said:

I know right. The bigger the grouip, the more hate there is, the bigger the problem. There's so much hate in this world. The thing is, everyone wants to seem tough. Everyone is someone elses role model. It's either the weak or the tough and kids don't want to be weak, so the toughen up, and those who don't match them, they are bullied. I hate how "society" is forming. I think society is not the right word. The key to a society is acceptance, and if there isn't that, then we don't have a society.

Latest posts

Back