Different levels of what we call LOVE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma ruby

Reaction score
I had this kind of weird strong belief since i was a kid, i believed that God, Allah or what ever you wanna call this powerful energy that we are made of created us all with different measures of emotions to be experianced in a life time journy, NOT ONLY LOVE BUT EVERY SINGLE EMOTION HUMAN BEING CAN EXPERIANCE is already measured to each individual, we individually can feel to a certain limit , in my case i ran out of love..♥♥

you might think this is funny but it isnt i mean every word, if you have a bottle of water and you keep consuming the water in it eventually the water will run out whether you consume it slowly resulting in the water filling the bottle for longer time or consume it fast resulting the water to run out quicker leaving the bottle an empty can that lost it is original use of keeping the water.

I consumed all the love feelings im meant to feel in my life time pretty quick, i loved and loved and bleeded in love til i ran out of it, there wasnt any more love in me to give no matter how hard i tried it just wouldnt work, im now like that bottle of water just empty..

Im not sure if i knew any better back then that i will love less or not love at all , i probably will gladly fall in love with the same person and give up my emotions for him all over again knowing that he will leave me (passed away) empty and i will have to go through years of emptiness lost and confused... it felt so good and the pain after it wouldnt make me forget how good it was (being crazy in love)

Now after years of emptiness im trying hard to switch off this button that will fill me up with feelings again but i cant, im drained.

It doesnt mean that i dont feel, i do feel lots of sorts of different emotions with different strength levels but not love..

Not as i knew it, shame on you love i once was your loyal worshiper.

I keep comparing between how i felt towards that one person to how i feel towards anyone else and as soon as i do that i figure out i cant be in love cause love doesnt feel that way, love is great and strong and a motive to give up your entire existance for but what i feel towards any guy now can be labeled as liking ..

So , really my question is, for those who really fell in love, is there is a cure ? did you find love again or you all like me just empty?

If you are empty then how do you work out relationships without love, is caring and being there is enough?

P.s my English isnt great , hope you understood me.

Love is about risk.

Sounds like you've been hurt and burnt. It's understandable, it happens to all of us.

You don't allow yourself to feel it again because you know of the possible pain that may come.

It's a choice.

Live a safe and loveless life...alone.

Or live a life full of love and risk everything.

No one's getting out alive.

Interesting theory... then Im like the bottle full of water, cant empty my content coz I havent found love yet...

Become a parent. It will blow a giant hole right through this theory that love is a limited resource.

Joseph said:
Become a parent. It will blow a giant hole right through this theory that love is a limited resource.

Really? And at some point it turns into so what. I thought I gave me kids unconditional love and when I needed them the most they've turned their backs on me. They were the last ppl on this planet that I thought would have my back. And now I have no one. And maybe abortion wouldn't have been such a bad thing so that I wouldn't have ruined so many lives. No one has wanted me since I was conceived. Why bother anymore.
And blow your theory right out your ass Joseph b/c becoming a parent was the worst decision I ever made.

lcfcis4me said:
Joseph said:

Really? And at some point it turns into so what. I thought I gave me kids unconditional love and when I needed them the most they've turned their backs on me. They were the last ppl on this planet that I thought would have my back. And now I have no one. And maybe abortion wouldn't have been such a bad thing so that I wouldn't have ruined so many lives. No one has wanted me since I was conceived. Why bother anymore.
And blow your theory right out your ass Joseph b/c becoming a parent was the worst decision I ever made.
That post was from over two years ago. Also, please avoid making comments like telling other members to blow their views from their ass. Thanks.

On a different note, becoming a parent is the hardest job anyone will ever do - it's not for everyone.

Latest posts

Back