Do you collect anything?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect comics and music cds and baseball cards. Since I pretty much lost all of my material wealth, I dont collect much. Since lately Ive been getting more and more into herbology and teas, I have been making my own teas. Ive harvested some echinacea flower heads and with a mortar and pestle, ground it up and made tea out of it. I also did the same for "queen annes lace" and sweet yellow clover. As for that, I dont collect much.

i used to collect stamps when i was knee high to a grasshopper, then cricket player cards and jewelry in primary school, then i seemed to collect guitar tablature/music books and magazines, though not deliberately they just kept piling up around me and now the closest i come to collecting anything is... bills :p

I used to collect x-men cards when I was a kid and then I collected rocks for a while too. Now I just collect video games, the rarer the better.

I collect cute socks. I do not consider myself especially girlie, but I cannot resist a pair of cutesy socks. My most recent purchase... well, I saw socks that said, "Bite me!" I actually stopped mid stride and said (to nobody in particular, as I was alone), "There is just no way I can see socks that say, 'Bite me' and not get them. It wouldn't even make sense not to get them."

I used to collect different types of pens and would fight over one with my co worker to get them off the sales reps. Don't do it anymore not interested in doing so.

Hi Typo,

Well,Empty bottles of nasal sprays,perfumes and many more.I want to collect certain decorative things..which give me and my family a cheery smile.

Thanks

Having collections is just another way for people to feed their materialistic desires. Does collecting irrelevant knick knacks truely bring you joy? I mean, Ive collected stuff in the past. Music equipment(expensive hobby), video games, movies, cds..But having much of it stolen, really changes your ideas on what really matters in life. Filling the hole from within with irrelevant items just gives you the illusion of happiness by owning. I have shifted gears and look for less stressfull/spiritual ways of filling the hole from within. u should to :)

I collect stuffed-animals which comes in handy with son being a toddler *lol*.

Hi,

Yup i am collecting money since last 2 months, because after 3 moths i'll be going to 18th and after 18th while i get license, i am planing to purchase car.

Latest posts

Back