Does Race Matter?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desires256

Reaction score
Hello ladies allow me to say hi to you all. I am actually from Africa and looking forward to getting intimate with an american or Canadian lady who believes in the saying that love transcends race or color (i.e. neither doesn't matter). It is purely the matter of the heart. If there is any serious lady ready to cross the racial and cultural boundaries is welcome.:)

I am single, 30 years of age, Male and Black African. I am passionate about travel, photography, listening to Latin music and cooking. Otherwise i will tell you more if interested. I operate a tour and travel agency that specializes in Vacation and holiday packages to international travelers.
We also organize gorilla and chimpanzee tracking and game safaris expeditions alongside white water rafting on the mighty Nile river amongst other touristic activities.

Otherwise iam interested in meeting some one to socialize with including intimacy if possible.
Anyone interested feel free to e-mail or PM. I will be glad to hear from you. Welcome to Africa!:)

Desires256 said:
looking forward to getting intimate with an american or Canadian lady who believes in the saying that love transcends race or color (i.e. neither doesn't matter).

Does race matter?

I am 53, and a white American. I, obviously, am not answering your post to get involved with you, but I want to say that crossing the Racial barrier when dating is a complicated issue.

I, myself, have dated African American men, and my family has accepted them. However, a lot of families may be different.

The two people in the relationship, just like two people of the same race, have to love each other and respect each other the way they are.

I don't know if any of my input mad sense in replying to your post, but I tried.

Let's give this guy a fair shake, it's not as if he is a Nigerian Prince in Exile.

I think that there's no denying that the heart wants what it wants.
But who can say what all the ramifications will be if we eventually breed the races out of existence,
and humans all become "mutts"? Will the sickle cell be bred out of existence, or will everybody have to worry about it?

I'm sure that if my grandparents were alive today, they'd be called "racists" But my parents were a different story.
In my family the topic of race hardly ever came up. I never heard talk about "us" and "them."

I'd like to think that if we were all "mutts" that there would be less to fight about.
But self-interested politicians will always find reasons to go to war.

if race doesnt matter to you, why does nationality?

I could understand why nationality may matter. Some nationalities come with culture that's a bit different than what someone wants or what they're used to.

But if you like someone, it shouldn't matter either way.

Thank you all for your responses. I am concerned about race because apparently there is a stereotype about Africans as a race which is erroneous. Otherwise i respect humanity and wish that the racial barrier should not deter one from falling in love with one from different race and cultural background. Actually the reason i prefer american or Canadian is the fact that there is tolerance in as far as cross cultural and racial dating is concerned. Otherwise i wouldn't mind any nationality for as long as she is never racial sensitive. By the way i am sincere i would love to get intimate with someone interested.

Hmm.... Just sounds like somone wants a visa lol.
But my views aside good luck on your quest for love.

slappopkarl said:
Hmm.... Just sounds like somone wants a visa lol.
But my views aside good luck on your quest for love.

Thank you please. Anyway i have no ulterior or sinister motive please. But how about the other way round? honestly i need someone for sure.

Joseph, I feel irked by post number 6 that you made. That wasn't really necessary, you know?

To Viqta:
Perhaps this is the reason that Joseph wrote from an unregistered pen.

To Desires256:
I hope you are on the up and up. There have been many women hurt (I for one) by romance schemes, not just out of Africa. I hope if you do find someone to answer your request that you will be entirely honest as to what you are wanting from the relationship. And with that, I wish you luck in your search.

Well, never thought ALL as any sort of grounds for chasing women, but...if you're candid and it works out for you, all the better for you and your future missus, I guess. Good luck to your search, if that's the case. Me, a bit of cynic in the regards of romance. :p

Latest posts

Back