Drama and crap. Stuff i feel like posting...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessy_gurl777

Reaction score
Ok i have alot of anger built up in me right now so some of the things you are about to read might have bad language and violent stuff in it this is just a warning.

Im am getting really tired of senseless drama. Im getting mad at these bitches that think there life is so much more important and think there all that when there fucken not ok so they can just get over themselvs. OHH and get this the other day one of them was telling me I said somthing about one of there friends and all up in my face I was like I think i know what i fucken said so you can go screw yourself. OMG people if im going to say somthing about you I WILL say it to your face trust me im not some STUPID ***** that goes around talking about you behind your back if i have somthing to say it will be heard from me, not one of your stupid gossuping friends!!!

AND OHH THIS REALLY GETS ME MAD LADY GAGA IS AWESOME AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE JUST DONT TALK TO ME OK OK!!! I luv her and she is better than Taylor Swift all Taylor Swift sings about is some boy atleast Lady Gaga sings about awesome stuff not just some stupid boy!!!!

If you discriminate against gays/lez dont talk to me either because that gets me mad to!! Ok they are people too you know and some of them (the one i know) are really great amazing people and without them in my life, my life would be totally different!!! (and not in an good way)

Oh and go ahead judge me all you want but not intil you know the real me not just whats on the outside I HATE THAT and im not saying that i dont do it and i try to catch myself when i do, do it but sometimes its hard.

Most of yall that are reading this probaly thinks this is stupid and that im just a whiney *****, honestly I dont care I mean thats probaly bad to say in all but im just trying to get my anger out right now just so you know.

jessy_gurl777 said:
Most of yall that are reading this probaly thinks this is stupid and that im just a whiney *****, honestly I dont care I mean thats probaly bad to say in all but im just trying to get my anger out right now just so you know.

I don't think you're a whiny ***** at all. I think you're 13.

----Steve

No..go ahead and vent away. Get it all out...throw it all out there. Is that's all that's bothering you? Vent some more...if you want. I don't mind.
I don't think anything. Don't worry about what i think or don't think. I'm not your god and jury. I'm just another person
trying to live this thing call life. Don't want nor wish to hurt or judge no one. I'm not better than you nor less than you. I'm just me.

Don't keep it inside. It'll fester. Then if you try to surpess that even more. It'll lead to depression. Once you get into depression, you're really screwed.

Taylor Swift be smexy. I had her on my avitra before :p

Be well

jessy_gurl777 said:
Ok i have alot of anger built up in me right now so some of the things you are about to read might have bad language and violent stuff in it this is just a warning.

Im am getting really tired of senseless drama. Im getting mad at these bitches that think there life is so much more important and think there all that when there fucken not ok so they can just get over themselvs. OHH and get this the other day one of them was telling me I said somthing about one of there friends and all up in my face I was like I think i know what i fucken said so you can go screw yourself. OMG people if im going to say somthing about you I WILL say it to your face trust me im not some STUPID ***** that goes around talking about you behind your back if i have somthing to say it will be heard from me, not one of your stupid gossuping friends!!!

AND OHH THIS REALLY GETS ME MAD LADY GAGA IS AWESOME AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE JUST DONT TALK TO ME OK OK!!! I luv her and she is better than Taylor Swift all Taylor Swift sings about is some boy atleast Lady Gaga sings about awesome stuff not just some stupid boy!!!!

If you discriminate against gays/lez dont talk to me either because that gets me mad to!! Ok they are people too you know and some of them (the one i know) are really great amazing people and without them in my life, my life would be totally different!!! (and not in an good way)

Oh and go ahead judge me all you want but not intil you know the real me not just whats on the outside I HATE THAT and im not saying that i dont do it and i try to catch myself when i do, do it but sometimes its hard.

Yikes, sounds like you have a lot of pent up frustrations, and yes, venting is a good way to feel better. What you have said in your OP is valid. Things are getting you down and angry, fair enough, life hurts sometimes...

I hope today is a better day and good luck.

Latest posts

Back